Chapter 23

Spencer's PoV
I gave my guitar to a tech support guy when we finished our sound check and started walking back to the bus. We currently have two hours to prepare for a 45 minute set. I have to play with the band for In The End, Fallen Angels, Shadows Die and The Mortician's Daughter as well as sing with Andy for Rebel Love Song. Those songs are going to be the last in the set.  Management decided what I did now apparently. You can hear the shouts and screams of ticket holders. I'm the only one who wasn't dying from dehydration on the way back to the bus. I mean I was tired and breathless but the boys clothes were soaked through from their sweat and water. I don't know how they do a full show in their tight black  clothing and stage makeup under full lights and pyrotechnics.
I scampered up the bus stairs and grabbed my towel and my pyjamas that I wore the night before. I ran to the VIP shower block to get rid of the grime that the sound check had left me with. I took a quick shower before drying and pulling on my pyjamas. I opened the cubicle door as I looked at my feet.
"You took a while didn't you?" A voice said. I looked up and staring directly at me was Kellin Quinn.
"I'm sorry but I'm Jinxx's kid so I don't take any shit. I'm a girl so get used to it Kellin." I replied with a laugh.
"One: how do you know my name? Two: You're with Black Veil Brides?" Kellin asked.
"I love Sleeping With Sirens. I'm adopted and I'm originally a Way. I've got to go as the band's set is soon and I'm playing with them." I answered. Kellin smiled and pulled out a sharpie. He grabbed my hand and wrote his number in my palm.
"Text me kid. I'm guessing you're Spencer since Annabeth is..." Kellin trailed off.
"Dead. It's okay you can say it." I said. Kellin nodded and let me pass. I gave him a smile and walked back to the bus.
When I got back I chucked my towel on my bed with my clothes before pulling out my suitcase. I picked up my phone and typed in Kellin's number into my contacts. I'll text him later. I grabbed my tightest skinny jeans, a torn black tank top and a tight sleeveless red plaid shirt as well as studded black combat boots and my makeup bag. My suitcase went back into the storage under my bed. I quickly changed, sprayed some perfume and found a mirror downstairs whilst the boys changed and ran about like maniacs. I did a lighter lipstick with dark glittery eyeshadow and eyeliner. The rest of my makeup the way I normally do it. I straightened my hair with my bangs covering one of my eyes. When I had finished I was kicked out of the toilet by Andy and CC so they could do theirs. I checked my phone. 30 minutes. Jinxx and Jake were ready so I sat down with them.
"I'm batshit scared." I said.
"Nice to know kid. It's your first show. It's normal." Jake said. Jinxx smiled and nodded.
"Remember to breathe and if you make a mistake just carry on. We're here to help." Jake added. Ashley burst into the room. He was just wearing skinny jeans and sunglasses.
"Is that all your wearing?" I asked.
"That's all he ever wears on stage." Jinxx answered. Ashley grinned and sat next to me.
"I play for the ladies." Ashley laughed.
"Right..." I smiled. I shook my head. Andy and CC sauntered out the bathroom.
"Come on we've gotta go. We'll be late otherwise." Andy said. I shoved my phone in my pocket and shoved Ashley into the alley. He groaned in pain before getting back up again. I gave a sweet smile as he gave a sarcastic smile back. We walked as a pack to the back of the open air stage. God it was a hot day. The guitar tech guy gave me my electric guitar and gave me the pack that went with it. I put the strap over my head and strummed the stings a little. Then I noticed that Andy was pacing back and forth.
"Andy. I'm scared." I said as I went up to him.
"It will be fine. I promise." He replied. Andy took my arm and traced my tattoo gently. I watched him for a few moments.
"Let's hope they notice them." Andy whispered. I noticed he wasn't wearing any sleeves and his tattoo was on full display. I smiled.
"I'm glad you still have it." I said.
"I wouldn't have removed it." Andy replied.
"Okay Black Veil Brides, you're up." A tech guy said. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed Andy's cheek.
"Good luck." I whispered. Andy hugged me and they disappeared onto the stage.