Chapter 27

I woke up to my phone vibrating with text alerts. The only texts were from Mikey and Gerard so I could breath easy for a while longer. Then I realised I wasn't wearing my skinny jeans or my tank top or my shirt and the heavy makeup feel had disappeared. I peeled back the covers to reveal cotton blue shorts and Andy's jumper that had become part of my wardrobe. The camera on my phone showed that all my makeup had been removed.
What if I'm back on the BVB bus? I can't be. I'm still in this double bed. I put my feet firmly on the floor and walked into the alley. I saw Gabe and Justin asleep on their bunks. I realised I was still safe. I crept through to the kitchen section and opened their fridge. Their fridge wasn't like the one I was used to. This had endless junk food. I'd have to make do so I closed the fridge and found some pop tarts. I put them in the toaster. My phone vibrated again. I picked it up and looked at it.
Who are you with? We don't want you with some paedophile - Mikey
It's okay I'm with Kellin and the 5sos boys know I'm here. Luke spoke to me yesterday.
I let out a sigh of relief. At least it wasn't Andy calling me saying he was coming to get me. My phone buzzed again.
We'll tell Andy you're safe. Gerard xx
I switched off my phone and took my pop tarts out of the toaster. There were no clean plates so I just used kitchen roll as a plate instead. I didn't want to sit on the leather sofas. There were strange marks on there and it made me feel sick. It was clear they didn't care for the bus. I just leant on the counter. When I finished I threw the kitchen roll away turned on the TV. It was on the news channel. They were talking about warped tour and the news reader was talking about me. They were talking about my debut with Black Veil Brides and how much of an uproar it caused amongst fans. They even read some of the tweets. The worst ones as well. I quickly turned it off and crept back through to my bed. I curled back into my bed and started crying silently into the pillow.