Chapter 17

Spencer's PoV
After Jinxx left the room I picked up my guitars and went to the band room. It was the first time I had ever been in there. I put my electric guitar on a stand and sat down with my acoustic. I put my headphones in and played Outer Space/Carry On by 5 seconds of summer. I picked up the chords and sat there trying to play them but I kept messing up.
"Don't press down to hard. You need to use your pick more fluently too and work on your chords." A voice said. I took out a headphone and paused my music. Jake and Gerard stood at the door. I gave them a sad smile.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have spoken to you like I did the other day. I should have respected what you and Andy had. Nobody has seen him that happy in ages." Jake apologised.
"I'm sorry too. So is Mikey. We think it's our fault. We shouldn't have told you about what happened Spencer in such detail since it probably scared you." Gerard apologised. I put my guitar down and took out the other headphone. I got up and hugged them both.
"There's no need to apologise. Your my brothers and you're just trying to protect me. Now are you arseholes going to help me with my guitar or are you going to fuck off and leave me too it?" I stated.
"I'd rather fuck off but your my sister." Gerard teased.
"I would too but I need to teach you the ways of a rockstar." Jake agreed. They both picked up a guitar and we sat in a circle.
"I suck at guitar." Gerard added.
"I don't care." I said. Jake plugged his guitar into an amp.
"I have a fried egg sandwich for you." Gerard said handing me a plate.
"It's the way you used to like it." He added.
"Thanks dick head." I thanked.
"It's okay shit hole." Gerard replied.
"Love you too." I said affectionately. I grabbed my electric guitar from behind me and plugged it into the amp next to Jake's amp.
"Change your grip slightly and it will help with your chords." Jake helped. He moved my wrist slightly and my finger placement.
"That's it. You could do the same Gerard." Jake said. I stuck my tongue out at Gerard.
"I hate you." He mouthed. Jake just shook his head.