Chapter 1

Spencer's PoV
Let's set this straight, I'm different to the other girls. The ones who always get chosen on days like today. It's always play with their bleach blonde hair and plaster on fake smiles and giggle like little girls. We're always told to dress like ourselves because that's the only way we'll get chosen. It's utter bullshit. The way I dress is never appreciated. Nobody wants girls who dress in black and Satan worshipping bands. I hoped today would be different from my usual hide in the corner.
~
So today was my 22nd adoption day at this particular home. I've been here five years and half years. I decided to change my adoption day outfit slightly by putting on destroyed black skinny jeans, a sleeveless pierce the veil top, a sleeveless leather jacket and black vans. I also had a lip ring, a nose stud and vibrant red hair that came way past my shoulders. It was almost at my waist. I just left it down. Once I finished with my outfit I quickly brushed my teeth before I went downstairs. There were five guys who were already here. They stared at me as I walked past. Fucking pervs.
A hand grabbed my shoulder. Someone pulled me around.
"Hey. We want to talk to you. You look cool." The man said. He seemed extremely familiar. He looked like Andy. My Biersack. The one who I dreamt about taking me away from here.
"Are you..." I began.
"Andy Biersack?" He finished. I nodded.
"Yes. We want a kid. Now come talk to me and my friends." Andy said.
"You've got to be kidding me Biersack." I muttered.
"I'm not kidding kiddo. I'm sure you'll be one of us soon enough if the others agree." Andy said. The other four guys came up to us.
"What's your name fluffy?" One of them said.
"What's yours arsehole?" I asked.
"Feisty one. I'm Jinxx and this is Ashley, Jake and CC. You already seem to know Andy." Jinxx said.
"Mines Spencer. I know who you guys are. Do I look like the stupid one?" I said.
"Don't answer that Jinxx." Ashley said.
"If you did I will drag you into the pits of hell and watch you burn alive." I said sweetly.
"We're already going to hell fluffy." Jinxx said.
"Spencer not fluffy." I said.
"You sure about that?" CC asked. I glared at him and crossed my arms.
"Go pack your stuff Spencer. We're taking you home." Ashley said.
"Okay but I want Andy to help me. You never know what might happen to me when I'm alone." I said.
"I think you getting pregnant is worse than you breaking your arm." Jinxx said.
"Why would I want to have Andy's kid when I'm seventeen? My eighteenth birthday is in like four months." I said.
"Andy is like twenty." Ashley said.
"And also illegal." I replied.
"I'm signing the papers so get Jake to help you." Andy said. Jake smiled and barged past the other four.
"Where's your stuff?" Jake asked quietly.
"It's in my room. I don't have much." I said. Jake followed me upstairs to my room. I opened my wardrobe. All I had in there was a hoodie, another pair of jeans, four more band tees and my all black converse. I also kept my backpack in there too. I picked up my backpack and put it on my bed. Jake started folding up clothes and handed them to me. We had a nice little conveyer belt going. Other than my clothes I had a couple of bandanas, bracelets and necklaces, a skateboard and a guitar.
"You skate?" Jake asked.
"Yeah. It was given to me by my brothers. I used to get jealous when I watched them skate so they got me one and taught me how to use it. They gave me the guitar too." I replied. I honestly don't know what I do without either my skateboard or guitar. I used them to perform and get money. That's how I got my clothes.
I zipped up my backpack and slung it onto my back. I grabbed my skateboard and guitar. The others were waiting for us at the bottom of the stairs.
"Andy didn't sign your papers eventually." Ashley said.
"Who did then?" Jake asked.
"Jinxx did." Andy yawned.
"What so I'm Spencer Ferguson now?" I asked. Jinxx nodded.
"Aww Andy, did you wimp out?" I teased.
"Shut up before we change our minds. We have the car outside waiting and we don't want to go home empty handed." Andy said. I rolled my eyes and followed them out to a black car with tinted windows. Ashley opened the boot and I put in my stuff. We got in the car with Andy driving and sped away from the hell hole that I called home.