Chapter 10

That night I didn't go downstairs for dinner. I barely spoke when Andy came up to check on me. He just sat on the edge of my bed speaking to me but the words didn't sink in. Andy brought me up dinner which he left on the desk. It was still sitting there lukewarm. I just curled up underneath the duvet trying to sleep. It was just impossible. I grabbed my phone and flicked it on. 10:34pm. I pulled my bed covers to the side and crept next door to Andy's room. I could hear him in there. Was there someone else in there? I opened the door gently and peered in.
"Andy?" I said in a hushed voice. Andy was sitting there with Ashley next to him. They were quite close together. Please don't tell me Andley is real.
"Andy?" I said louder and opened the door more. Their heads snapped to me.
"Did we keep you awake? Are you okay?" Ashley asked.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Nothing." They said.
"Really? It certainly doesn't look like that." I muttered. I frowned and crossed my arms. Andy quickly got up and hugged me.
"I would never do anything like that." He whispered in my ear.
"Jake was right. There is something between you too." Ashley said. Andy and I snapped our heads to him.
"Or perhaps Andy actually cares for my wellbeing." I retorted. Ashley looked at me.
"That still doesn't explain the tattoo. You're lucky Jinxx or CC don't know about this." Ashley muttered. He got off Andy's bed and stormed out the room slamming the door behind him.
"I'm sorry Spencer." Andy said.
"It's okay. I'm not in the mood to argue. I just can't sleep." I replied. Andy hugged me again and kissed my forehead gently.
"Stay in here tonight. With me. Please." Andy begged.
"Why should I?" I teased.
"The night is cold without you. I need you next to me." He whispered. He practically dragged me over to his bed and threw me down on it. Andy took off his top before climbing on all fours over me. He started to kiss me all over. I felt his hands at my waistline. They slowly crept up my top. Then he pulled my top off. I wasn't wearing a bra.
"God you're perfect." He panted. He lips pressed into mine. I could easily see him getting hard. His jeans are way too tight. I unbuttoned them slowly and started to pull them off before Andy pulled them the rest of the way.
"Are you sure about this?" Andy asked.
"I'm sure." I replied. He smiled as he pulled down my shorts. Andy pulled his boxers off and pulled a condom out the drawer. He rolled it down his length. He pressed himself in. I flinched. He grinded against me getting faster and faster as he went. He would mutter stuff under his breath. I moaned at the feeling. Soon enough I got to my climax. My back arched.
"Aw good. I'm gonna cum." Andy moaned. He flinched for a few moments before pulling out.
"That was the best thing I've ever done." He said.
"I think so too." I replied. Andy threw away the condom and pulled his underwear back on before I fell asleep in his arms.