"Salamat sa pag--" di siya pinatapos ni Haru-chan.

"I don't talk to weak people" she said coldly and left habang nakapamulsa.

Is it wrong that I find her heartless but cool at the same time. Hanga na talaga ako kay Haru-chan.

"Are you okay? " nag aalalang tanong ko kay Cass. She paused for a while then she faced me and smiled. Huminga siya ng malalim.

"Yeah, tara na."

Ihinatid ko na siya sa room niya. While we were walking ay ang tahimik talaga niya. We are currently passing the dean's office. May lumabas doon na dalawang tao and the moment I saw their faces, I was nailed to the floor. Biglang uminit ang ulo ko pati narin ang dugo ko kumukulo na. I clenched both my hands and teeth firmly.

What the fuck are they doing here.

"Uy, Raven, are you okay, natulala ka yata. " sabi ni Cassiopeia

"Ah wala may naalala lang ako, tayo na" sabi ko sa kanya at tuluyan na siyang hinatid sa silid niya, as for me, I took another way going back to our room since magkaiba ang buildings namin ni Cassiopeia.

I made sure I will never cross paths with them.

Pagkarating ko sa room eksaktong dumating si Mr del Castaneda, our math prof.

Nagsimula na ang klase ay lutang parin ako.

Ng time sa recess na, we just stayed in our room.

"By the way Haru-chan what exactly did you do tungkol dun kay Cass "

" I hacked through all her accounts, infect her laptop with a virus, and also scanned through all her files, doon ko nakita yung video" she said as if it was the most normal thing to do.

"You mean, it was true?" sabi ko, my eyes widening

"Yeah, I guess that will teach her a lesson, I'm sure by tomorrow, she will drop out of this school. Problem solved"

Napatango nalang ako, the bitch got what she deserved anyways. Wala siyang karapatang mang api ng ibang tao.

"Kanina, you were a bit harsh to Cassiopeia "

"One must learn his mistakes in order to grow, in her case she should learn to be strong so that no one will take advantage of her. "

"Pero, seryoso ka ba dun sa di mo siya kakausapin o kaya lumapit sayo until she proved herself? Oa naman yata yun"

"I can't think of another motivation other than that" she cooly said.

"Ang rami kaya, katulad nalang ng paglibre ng kwek kwek, oh kaya fishball" hala nagugutom yata ako sa sinasabi ko. Matagal na rin akong di nakakakain ng ganon, makakain nga mamaya.

Tiningnan ko si Haru-chan, she just rolled her eyes.

Naiba yung usapan namin tungkol sa mga baril it lasted for a couple of minutes until pumasok na yung isa naming teacher at nagklase.

****************************

Tapos na ang klase kaya pumunta na agad kami sa cafeteria, where both the 3 idiots are waiting in our usual seats.

Before kami umupo ay bumili muna kami ng foods and sat with them.

Our scenario was just as the same as the usual days, yung nga lang wala si Cass, I wonder where she is now. Nag-aalala ako.

'Naaah forget it, let's just enjoy our delicious meal '- sabi ng sikmura ko

'Anong klaseng kaibigan ka, we should find her now, she is probably getting bullied again'- that was a part of my brain.

'The food is getting colder by the second, lets eat' sabi na naman ng sikmura ko.

Apparently, my stomach, and the force of gravity acting upon me and my chair refrained me from walking away.

Di pa man ako nakakasubo ay may nagsalita and by her voice alone makes my blood boil.

"Well well well nandito ka pala, what a coincidence" di ako lumingon, I kept my sight low and munched my food hard.

"Sino ka naman?" that was Angelo talking, he looks annoyed than he normally is.

"Oh how rude of me, I am Katasha Ashville by the way" sabi niya habang nagpapacute sa tatlo, Haru-chan on the other hand had no reaction, pero alam niya kung sino siya.

"I am the one and only daughter of the Ashville Yakuza organization" pagmamamataas niyang sabi.

"What's your business here" sabi naman ni Haru-chan, I can tell that she's pissed, who wouldn't be...

"Oh, I just came to say hello to Raven" sabi nito.

Lumingon ako sa kanya, that's when I saw the fattest person I've ever seen in my whole life.

"Hi dear, nice to see you here" she said full of sarcasm.

I really hate seeing her face, napapangitan ako. Actually, hindi naman talaga siya mataba masyado, she's just a little bit chubby but because I hate her, sa paningin ko ay nagmultiply ng 100x ang mga fats niya. She's wearing a red crop top akala mo naman bagay sa kanya, Winnie the Pooh lang teh?

"Just go back to hell with your whore mother."Galit kong sabi.

"Bitter parin I see...well, the thing is 'half sissy'..." mas lumapit siya, not minding the stares from the others.

"you are already in hell, and I am gonna make sure that you will suffer " maangas niyang sabi at lumayo na but again nagsalita nanaman siya.

"Oh and I almost forgot, don't ever call my mother a whore,hindi mo lang talaga matanggap that my mother, not yours was chosen by your father, scratch that, my father pala haha" she said and left.

Muntik ko nang mabali ang kutsarang hawak ko dahil sa higpit nito.

"What was that all about?" tanong ni Venz.

"Nawalan na ako ng ganang kumain, una na ako" sabi ko at umalis na sa loob ng cafeteria.

I enter the school's mini forest. Magpapalamig lang ako ng ulo.

Umakyat ako sa isang mataas na puno. The moment I sat on its branches ay nag-unahan nang tumulo ang mga luha ko, not because of sadness but because of anger. Galit na galit ako.

Damn this shit.

Paulit ulit akong nagmura sa isip ko, bakit ba sila nagpakita dito. I really hate them, damn them to the depths of hell.

Dahil sa kanila ay nawala ang masayang pamilyang pinapangarap ko. My mother died when I was 12, hindi ko alam anong dahilan, my asshole of a father won't tell me. Hindi pa man naililibing ang mama ko, my father brought them to our home. A month later they got married. That's when I knew that Katasha was my half-sister and my father was cheating my mother from the very start. Bata pa lang ako but I knew then they would screw my already screwed life so I ran, tumakas ako at tumira sa lansangan for 2 years that's when I was found by the Yukumi Mafia, someone took pity of me and made me as who I am now...

Anyways I am happy and contented with my life now, ni hindi tumatak sa isip ko ang makasundo sila, they can screw hell, the hell I care. I just can't get over the fact that they disrespected my mother, but unlike Haru-chan I am not after revenge, Karma can take care of that for me. I just hate them, that's all.