Chapter 7

"Ms. Von Schiller, why don't you accompany Miss Furuyuki here around the school"

Bigla siyang napabitaw sa make-up niya.

"What?! No way?" matinis niyang sabi na parang diringdiri sa akin.

Panay tanggi ito pero parang walang narinig ang prof at tumingin ito sa akin.

"That is Miss Brianna Von Schiller, she will accompany you to tour around the campus, hope you will make good friends with her " sabi nito.

So now I know her name, its Brianna. Sa pangalan wala akong mapupuna pero sa ugali marami,  I could smell the words 'spoiled bitch' all over her.

"Yeah right, as if" Brianna said while rolling her eyes heavenwards.

See what I mean?

Why is she the one the prof picked of all people.

"BRIANNA!" prof said in a warning tone.

"What? I'm not accompanying a loser like her!"

I'm really gonna kill that girl kung pwede nga lang. I'm an inch close on breaking her surgical nose. Retokada.

Otousan called last night about me killing Serverus Gang, mukhang may pakpak talaga ang balita,  ang bilis makarating sa Japan.

Flashback--

RRRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG

I immedietely looked at the caller and It was from otousan

"hai, konbanwa otousan, why did you called?"

"Watashi wa anata ga koroshita koto o kakunin nata no gakkō de tokutei no gurūpu"[I see that you have killed a certain group in your school]

"Ahmmm yes I did otousan"

"You cannot always do that,  I'm not always there to cover your tracks. You know the CIA is always on your tail, if they get a hint that you're on the Philippines, it will be harder for you."

"You know thats impossible!"

"Shikashi, naze,Anata wa fukanōna no thats o shitte imasu Haruka.  Do as I say or I'll abort that mission of yours ." [Dont go out digging bullets into peoples head or it will blow your cover Haruka]

"But--"

"This is a warning Haruka if I hear another news about you killing people who are not involved in your mission, I will not hesitate to take action, this is not like your other missions "at binabaan na niya ako

End of flashback

"Its okay Sir I can go by myself" I said

Kahit wala akong sense of direction, I'd rather go alone than be with her

"No I insist, Brianna wil show you all the facilities and building in the campus para naman magkasundo kayo. "

"I told you I'm not---"

Napatigil siya sa pagreretouch na parang bang may naisip siya.

Sumilay sa bibig niya ang isang mapaglarong ngiti

"On the second thought maybe I will" sabi niya.

Di na rin ako nag-abalang tumanggi. let's see what this petty brat can do.

"Alright good luck" sabi ng prof at umalis na.

Tumayo siya at pumunta sa harapan ko.

"So about kanina, I just wanna say na I do not blame you for being ignorant and stupid for stealing my chair and even if you dont make hingi hingi ng sorry to me, I still forgive you, so let's be well acquainted with each other okay? " she said with a plastic smile.

"Yeah, sure" I said in a poker face and nodded.

I can feel plastic in the air.

Iniligpit na niya ang gamit niya and headed to the door

"Let's go, we have a whole campus to tour"

Nagsimula na akong i-tour ni Brianna sa buong campus, and judging on how wide the campus is, it would take the whole day to tour all of it.

She first took me to the senior's cafeteria tapos sa library So far,  sa naobserbahan ko, the facilities are really good.

...and now we are currently heading sa clinic

"So that is the clinic, you know in case na may...you know...mangyari sa iyo" she said with a knowing look.

I just nod at her and continued, nakakapagtaka talaga at parang ang bait niya ngayon, but I know well that she's just faking it.

"Okay, the next thing I want to show you is this, next time nalang ang iba since I'm so tired na talaga"she said and lead me to an odd building.

Pinasok namin yung and I was busy looking around when I heard a loud slam and before I knew it,  pinagsarhan na niya ako ng pinto.

Just as I thought, may pinaplano talaga yung bruhang yun.

Sinubukan kong buksan ang pinto but it seemed that I am locked from the inside.

I was just about to kick the door open when I saw something inside the room.

Don't tell me may multo dito. Napailing nalang ako at iwinaksi sa isipan ang iniisip ko.

Napagpasyahan kong libutin muna ang paligid bago lumabas. It was an old three storey building at napadpad ako sa ikalawang palapag. Bumungad sa akin ang 3 pinto, the one on the left was locked, the one on the right has the word 'exit'.

May exit naman pala dito tss, she locked me up in an abandoned building and she didn't even thought about a possible exit door.

I was about to go to the exit when something caught my attention again.

Iyong gitnang pinto, may isang nakalambitin na bungo na may kutsilyong nakasaksak sa ulo, I examined the skull and found out it was real and the knife stucked on its head was just a simple knife.

May nakasulat din in bold letters na

'Nyūryoku suru ka, shinimasu' which means enter or die

May nakasulat din sa ibabaw nito ang salitang

" THE DEVIL'S DEN"

My blood immediately rose of excitement and curiosity. It's like the beast inside me was awakened.

Because I was curious again and knowing what the word was, excites me, I want to know what's behind that door, kating kati iyong kamay ko na buksan iyong pinto.

I looked around me and sensed if someone was here and luckily there's no one here but me.

I held the door knob and twisted it. Mahina kong itinulak ang pinto and it created a small creaky sound.

Napalaki ang mata ko sa nakita

O_O What the...