After nodding and making eye contact, each of us refusing to utter a word, I continue my way through the building. I feel exhausted and not just physically, but mentally, these few days became a roller coaster for me and I found myself in the depth of the sea of my feelings. But even with that I saw a light, a way to find happiness, even after what happened to me in the past, but that became nothing when Andrew opened up, not to me, but someone else that I thought he has no connection to after he found me.

Now, words after words, I seem to see all the signs there and realizing how stupid I was for not seeing them sooner. While I was in my own imaginary land thinking I'd found someone who can complete and make me happy, I realize it was always a dream I was growing in my mind.

I've been here just one time, but that one time made a huge impact on my mind that I remember this place forever. When you see goodness from someone you wouldn't forget it this soon.

Just when the elevator doors open, without beforehand warning someone launched themselves at me, taking me off guard that I'm nearly knock out.

"Laura, oh my god, I miss you so much," Jessica yells. For someone who has a heavy duty job, she has a lot of energy in the morning.

Jessica Smith, the girl I met through one of my secret therapy I used to take. I went there for about three sessions, before giving up completely. While broken and depressed over what happened to me, everyone, at least those who knew what happened to me, which would be Alice, Ella, and Matt, my ex-boyfriend, they tried to give me hope, taking me out of my mood. But it never worked; at least that is what they think.

Day after day I started coming back to my senses. After which, when I saw a club for those who had the same issue as mine, I applied, since by then I was eighteen and I didn't need anyone's contest. I thought it would be a good idea to talk to other people and have someone like you. But through those three sessions, I didn't catch anything but this woman.

Jessica Smith, now a successful businesswoman who works in a company as a sales advisor, had to go through the same era just like me. She used to live in LA, but after she moved out of LA because of her job, we couldn't catch up as we used to. We were like two sneaky best friends.

"Hey, I've missed you too," I hug her back, needing her support now more than ever.

"How's everything, please do come in, sorry for my sudden barrage hug, it's just that I haven't seen you in two years and I have missed you so much..." she trails off as she looks at me sadly.

"The feeling is mutual," I reply. She invites me to her apartment, in which is bigger than my and mind you, cleaner.

Two years ago, while I was still studying Interior Designer, she had already finished her degree in business. I was so proud of her. Our relationship took off after session two. She and I used to sit next to each other. Like me, she was drugged and got raped while going in a so-called trusted friend's house.

Her story is sad, just like any other survival, but what motivated her and what attracted me to her was her motivation of living and forgetting. She told me one time we had dinner that the more you think about it, the more you get into it. She asked me to try this routine of forgetting the past for a week and whenever I was about to remember, snap an elastic band that I was wearing.

Amazingly, it worked. And I'm grateful for having such a friend. Having occasional meals and going out with each other, we proceed our friendship that when she told me she's about to leave, I was so sad. Our three years up close friendship was one of the best things that happened to me.

But why didn't I introduce her to my friends? Why didn't we acknowledge other people about our relationship?

First thing was we met through the session, even though she and I both quit that session, it was always easy for someone to acknowledge the common sense between the two of us. Neither I nor she wanted people to find out. We were like partners in crime. Secondly, we never thought our relationship would get to a level that we would talk to each other or consider friends at all, let alone miss each other.