Story of the month - June

Ok! So before I start the story, I've decided that I'm going to tell you guys a story about what has happened in my life EVERY MONTH! And I'm so excited cuz it's finally summer!

Anyways, I'm starting my story now!

Last night was graduation day and our grade was there to work at the bar. So we were just sitting there for the grad ceremony and it was soooo long and boring!

But after grad, we went to this party at a farm, a few minutes away from our small town. So we got there by a bus, my friend and I got our drinks and went to the garage, where the party is at. So yeah, I drank my first two beers under half an hour and I was like so proud of myself but also told myself to slow down. So I got another two and after my third one, I started to feel drowsy or tipsy. I couldn't walk straight. The music was pumping, played by the DJ and it was sooo lit.

Then all of a sudden, one of my guy classmate came up to me and asked me if I'm feeling ok, with his arm around me to keep me steady. I said I don't feel good so he led me somewhere where it isn't muddy and he sat me down. He was standing in front of me but a new song came on so I stood up and started dancing again. He didn't say anything but he stayed close to me.

I was dancing my ass out when I suddenly fell down and my drink fell out of my hands too. Someone was helping me stand up but I was trying to get my drink first. So when I got it, someone helped me stand up. I didn't know who I was, I didn't look back to who helped me, I just continued dancing.

Half an hour later, I'm still dancing with my fifth drink in my hand. He came up to me again and asked me if I'm feeling alright, with his arms around me again. The song was steady so I could've wrapped my arms around him and we could have danced but instead I said I don't feel good again. He told me to sit down but I said I don't want to.

So yeah, I went up to my friends again and continued dancing, sometimes with him and I kept spilling people's drinks because I moved a lot. And I once again fell down!!! I tried grabbing my drink first before someone could have picked me up but my friend picked it up for me. Someone helped me stand up again and I heard someone say behind me, "Take her outside and get her some water and food and don't give her her drink back." And I knew that voice was familiar but I couldn't seem to put a face to it.

So my friend and I walked outside and SHE THREW MY DRINK AWAY! I looked at the trash and whined about my drink. She grabbed my arm and followed her to where the parents are. They grabbed me water and made me a burger. And I asked one of my friends mom if they could drive me home and it was only 2 in the morning!

Once I got home! I went straight to the bathroom and threw up everywhere. I threw up on the toilet rug before I made it to the toilet but I was too drunk to clean it up so I just put a towel over it cuz I don't want them stepping on it. And I tried washing my clothes but I couldn't stand up properly so I just put it in the hamper and prepared my lie to my parents.

When I woke up this morning, I didn't have hangover which is great because I pretty much threw up all the alcohol when I got home that night. My parents asked me why my clothes are dirty and why there's puke on the rug. And yeah I explained to them, some were lies.

But anyways, I told my guy friend on snapchat, "Thank you for asking me if I'm ok last night." He replied with a welcome and I said to him again, "And can you say to whoever picked me up every time I fell down, thank you?" I waited for his reply and what surprised me is when he replied with "Me again."

And I started to feel bad because he was taking care of me for the past two hours. I told him that and he said it's fine but I seriously felt bad. But at the same time, sweet. I didn't think he would be like that to me because I'm so sassy to him and I find it cute.

Or maybe because that was the first time they've seen me drunk! Ahahaha I was usually the DD or the sober one to make sure everyone gets a ride home safe.

But i seriously felt bad to whoever was there to see me because when I looked in the mirror when I got home, I was wrecked. And to my guy friend, your adorable!

The End!

Anyways, that's my story for this month! And I hope I get to tell you guys another story this month of July! Thank you for listening! Have a great summer you all!!