Part 21

January 25, 2017

~Jade's POV~

"Jack, I'm going," I shout, walking to the door, so Jackson can hear me upstairs.

"Why are you leaving so early?" he asks, peeping his head out the wall.

"Yeah, umm, I have to clean my locker," I lie through my teeth. "It's just so messy that I have to clean it right now."

"Oh ok," he says, running down the stairs. "Take care."

He leans down and kiss my forehead. He pulls away and smile at me. I greet him once again before I close the door behind me. I walk to my Jeep, looking if Cameron's car is in the driveway. No, he left already.

I enter the driver's seat but before I could start the engine, someone tap the passenger's seat window. I look over to see Jack. I roll down the window.

"Don't forget tonight, ok?" he reminds me and I nod my head. "Dad is eating dinner with us tonight for the first time in 2 weeks. Don't go anywhere, this night is really important."

"I won't forget, I promise," I say and he nods his head, pulling away from my car.

I start the engine, rolling the window back up. I press the gas pedal and start driving down the street. I park my vehicle on the empty school parking lot. I jump out and lock my car.

I walk towards the school and walk in. Without hesitation, I made my way to Cameron's room. I open the door with a lot of force, to see Ms. Coleman and him talking.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I say, my jaw are hanging low. "I didn't mean to disturb anyone."

"No worries, Jade," Ms. Coleman say in her sweet tone. "We were done talking anyways."

I nod my head as she walks to the door. She take another glance at him and turn to me. And I give her the most fakest smile I have ever given anyone. I watch her sway her hips as she walk away, making my fist form to a clench.

Oh, so she's here to seduce him, huh? My question is though, did it work?

I turn away from her and walk inside the room. I close the door behind me and lock it. I sigh, turning to look at him as he looks at me with no emotions at all.

"Are you mad at me?" I frown, walking towards him.

"No, I'm not mad," he answers, leaning down against his desk. "I was just disappointed that you didn't tell me about your feelings towards Aaron. You didn't tell me that you still love him."

"Look, I don't love him," I state but he interrupt me before I can continue.

"Then why did you admit to Erin that you do?" he asks, his voice raising.

"I thought I do love him," I reply to him, frowning. "Until my brother gave me one of his love discussion. I just thought that I love him because he was my first boyfriend, he was my first kiss. His my past and a part of me doesn't want to let go. But a lot of me wants to, but I couldn't. Because there's no other guy wants to treat me much better than he did. There's no guy who wants to change me the way I was, not the way I am now... Well, there used to, but now he hates me."

"Who said I hate you?" he asks, making me look up to his comforting brown eyes.

"Well, you didn't visited me in my roof last night and the way you texted me, so I assume you do," I frown as he walks out his desk.

He walks towards me, with a slight smile on his face. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer to him as I wrap my arms around his torso. I rest my head on his hard-toned chest while he strike my hair with his hands. The silence between us is so comfortable and soothing. I can stay like this forever.