Part 15

January 18, 2017

~Jade's POV~

It's been a week since Mr. Dallas and I stopped talking. I was right that after I told him, he will start ignoring me. But I'm also wrong. Because of him ignoring me, my feelings for him grew bigger. I like him even more. I don't know why though.

Reed has been my pretend-boyfriend for a week now and his actually not bad than I thought. He hasn't talked to any girls this week or even have sex this week. It's weird that he actually stopped doing what he used to do for me to actually like him. And yes, I'm developing feelings for Reed but when our skins touch, I don't feel anything. Not like when Mr. Dallas and I skin touch.

I miss the tingles and the sparks that his body is sending through me. I miss looking at his sparkling brown eyes. He hasn't really smirked more often in class but his ego grew larger. He started giving us more work in drama class. He started giving us more laps to do in gym. We've barely done any sport this week. All we do is run laps around the gym for an hour without stopping, which is a torture for all of us.

Today is another day of tutoring. Tutoring this past week is not really that bad. I've been doing my own work while he does his. I know what I'm doing in my classes. I'm actually smart. I just act dumb so no one can make fun of me. He hasn't helping me on my class works which is fine but I can always feel his gaze on me for an hour. I will look up sometimes and saw that he wasn't looking. Must be my brain playing with me all the time for an hour.

I enter his room without knocking to see Mr. Dallas shirtless.

I stare at him as he stares back, shock. I couldn't get my eyes off of his well tone six-pack. Pfft, forget six-pack, he has a FREAKIN' EIGHT PACK! Haha just kidding! He only has six.

There was a thin line of dark hair running down from his belly button to the strap of his trousers that made him really... irresistible.

I hate to admit it... but this guy is sexy AF!

My eyes are basically eye raping him and I couldn't stop. The way the light glow on his tanned and muscled chest is hot! I was amaze by his looks. He was like an angel, a Christian Grey from Fifty Shades of Grey kind of angel. Even though I hate this guy, he is WAY better looking and so much sexier than Grey, for my opinion. It is impossible for someone to look like this. It's like, he just jumped out of a magazine.

Right now, I really regretted being so mean to him. Because I really want a piece of him.

Oh god! What the hell am I thinking? I can't think this way towards a teacher. A hot teacher to be exact. But that would be wrong and awkward.

I shake my head to get rid of all the stupid thoughts in my mind. He didn't say anything, he just stand there. I look away from his heavenly body. I start to walk to the desk across his desk. I pull out my history textbook and my notebook and place them on the desk. I saw his figure sit down on his own desk. He is now clothed... sadly. But I need to concentrate to get my work done.

I look down on the page I'm in and try to figure out my own work. But it's history. History's my worst subject ever. Like why do we even care about the past? Shouldn't we care about the present? I look up to him and his doing something on his laptop.

"Mr. Dallas," I slightly whisper, making him look up. "Is it ok if you help me with my homework?"

He study my face for a little while. My breathing starts to become heavy. He rolls his chair away from his desk and beside my desk.

"What subject is it?" he politely ask.

That was the first time he have ever talked to me for a week. Oh how much I miss hearing his voice close to me. JADE, STOP IT! My stomach are suddenly fill with butterflies, as he leans closer to look at my book.