Part 37

March 5, 2015

~Jade's POV~

Cameron hasn't been texting me since last night I got myself home. I'm glad that he might be talking to his mom and sister but worried at the same time that maybe they don't want him seeing me anymore. But I don't have to worry about Cam. Like he said last night, no matter what his mom say, he'll continue loving me and that's all I need to make my life perfect.

It's his mom, Gina, who I'm scared to. She obviously doesn't like the idea of his son dating an underage school girl that was once his student. And she might do anything for Cam and I to stop seeing each other.

That happened with my dad and we all know that didn't turned out too great at first. But after my dad gave us his blessings, I pretty much decorated my room differently with a happy color. My new room is now covered with different shades of blue, except my comforter and pillows, my study table, the sidings of my chimney, my drawer and lampshade and the door. But the rest of my stuff are all different shades of blue.

But anyways, I just hope Cameron's mom will accept me as his girlfriend soon.

A knock on my door interrupts me from doing my accounting report, but mostly thinking about Cam and his family. I stand up from under my warm bed sheets and open the door. My eyes widen a fraction when I see the people behind my door.

"Hey, love," Cam smiles, wrapping his arm around me and peck me on the lips.

I'm speechless. I don't know what to say. Gina's behind him, smiling at me. I seem to be dazing over the fact that Cam's mother is in my house, outside my room. But I blink a few times, getting out of my daze.

"Hi, Cam," I smile, looking up to him then Gina. "Hi, Mrs. Dallas. Come in."

"Honey, I thought I told you to call me Gina?" she sweetly says and I smile, nodding my head.

Even though, inside, I'm really confused. Doesn't she hate me from last night? Why is she acting so nice now?

"Take a seat anywhere if you'd like," I suggest and she smiles at me, sitting down at my light blue single couch.

Cam and I sit on the edge of my bed and he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Mom's here to say something to you," Cam says and I nod my head, looking to Gina.

"Sweetie, about last night," she starts and I motion for her to continue. "I'm not disagreeing about you and Cam's relationship. In fact, I was testing you. I was looking that if I acted like I didn't like you and Cam would tell us to leave, you would agree with him. I was looking if you're a selfish type of girl, like the ones he dated before. But you're not. You pretty much commanded him not to let us leave and that he should talk to us. From everything I've seen last night and the way he talks about you on the phone, I already know you'll be great for my son."

"So you never really hated me?" I slowly asks and she laughs, nodding her head. "That was all an act?"

She nods her head again and I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding. Both the Dallas laughs at me while I just feel relief that Cam's mom is okay with our relationship.

"Alright, I'll let you two kids in here," she says, standing up from her seat. "I'll go help Sophie downstairs to help with you guys dinner."

"You can stay here for dinner if you'd like," I suggest and Cam instantly nods his head. "If Brent and Sierra are still in your apartment, you can call them and invite them for dinner."

"Are you sure that would be ok?" Gina asks and I smile.

"Of course," I grin. "You can meet my dad. I think his coming home tonight and Sophie's daughter and her parents are coming for dinner too."