Chapter 11

*Alex's POV* 

I run to the beach and i see Miranda driving off on the jet ski. Well shit im sure she dropped her ring in the sand or the water by now. 

"I may not know to much about love and all considering my wife left me when Miranda was 3 but i dont think you should just stand here" Justin says. 

I nod and get on a jet ski and drive off and go into the hotel and go us to our room. I see all the curtains closes and no lights on. I walk over to the bed and hear the shower running. I walk into the bathroom and strip i get in the glass walk in shower with her and hug her and kiss all over her face neck chest her arms her wrists and back up to her lips. 

I put my hands on her hips and she giggles and squirms. 

I smirk and tickle her, she laughs and wiggles.

"S stop p please" She giggles 

"Tell me you love me" 

I look at her hand and see the ring still on her hand, i smile.

"I love youuuuu" She giggles and i stop. 

I look at her and smile, she smiles slightly and kisses me. 

Her phone rings and Autumns name flashes on the screen. 

*Miranda's POV*

"Hello?"

"Miranda are you alone?"

"No Alex is here whats wrong?" 

"can you go somewhere where he wont hear us please"

"Umm yea, hey alex can you get out for a few minutes i need some alone time after everything that happened today"

he nods and leaves 

"Okay he's gone whats wrong?" 

"You cant tell anyone. Promise"

"yes i promise" 

"I know olivias pregnant but i think im pregnant" 

"OH my god you and Josh did it. eww haha just kidding i kid i kid i joke i joke, but thats great!!!" 

"Thanks but um i need help telling josh and everyone else" 

"Hmm i got ya back. Everything will be ready when you get home but i need everyone else to be out. Hmmmmm" 

"You could get married and have all the boys go away and send olivia to make sure no one gets killed or they dont break anything" 

"Thats a great idea!! Thanks Autumn."

"well im gonna go to bed its midnight here"

"Okay night night" 

"Night and thanks Miranda" 

"Welcome" I hang up and smile 

"Alex can you come in here please?" 

He walks in and kisses my cheek. 

"Yea babe?" 

"Can we set up the day for our wedding?" 

"Wait what?"

"you heard me"

"yea i guess when were you thinking?" 

"3 weeks from today" 

"Okay why so soon?"

"I don't know, i just want to get married and its the week after my 18th birthday"