Chapter 12

*Alex's POV*

I sit in the stands freaking out because I didn't prepare her for this kinda fighting. I look around and see our opposing gang 'black swans'.

I get called down along with the leader of black swans.

We go into the arena and stand next to who is fighting. I hold Miranda's hand and i kiss her head.

"Ohh so it's the gangleaders girlfriend. how sweet. Bet ya didn't train her for this did ya? You do know if we win we take the girl and you won't ever be able to see her again."

Miranda looks up at me scared.

"This isn't fair, you have a 120 pound girl fighting a 175 pound muscular guy." I look at them.

"Oh well rules are rules"

I go back to my seat and I watch as they start going over the rules. Miranda looks scared.

"at the sound of the gun the challenge begins"

A gun shot sound fills the room and Miranda flinches then runs. Miranda starts climbing a wall and she tries to find the guy. She hops into a tree that's in the arena and she hides in there. She throws a knife and it hits his arm and he sees her. 

I start to panic a bit as she climbs down, the guy stabs her leg and she screams and falls to the floor,  he climbs on top of her and punches her and he starts choking her. 

"come on baby please fight back" I mumble to myself.

She grabs the other throwing knife and stabs hit leg. He lets go of her neck and she runs while coughing. 

She grabs a gun and she looks at me, she shoots his legs and then the bell rings, she runs/limps to me and wraps her arms around me. 

I look at her smiling "you were amazing"

She kisses me and she has tears running down her face.

"Please don't make me do that again"

I nod and i kiss the top of her head.

"I promise" I whisper to her as i pick her up bridal style and she hugs onto my neck and her leg is bleeding pretty bad. I rush her out and get her into the car and i wrap up her leg before i drive her back to the hotel and get her into the room.

"Caleb, call your parents and get them here NOW" i demand while laying her on the bed and getting a cloth and a few towels i put one towel on the bed under her leg. 

"Olivia roll this towel up then wrap it around her leg and tighten a belt around it as tight as you can, baby hold my hand an squeeze look into my eyes" 

I take Mirandas hand and I look into her eyes as Autumn puts the cloth into her mouth to quiet her screams when they come.

"Okay on 3 I'll tighten the belt" Olivia says and josh holds Mirandas other hand. 

"1" 

"2" 

"...3" Olivia tightens the belt and Miranda squeezes mine and Joshs hands and she squeezes her eyes shut screaming into the cloth.

I look horrified at her and i kiss her forehead and i go through my bag trying to find some pain medication.

"DAMMIT!!" I yell and throw the bad down and i go over to miranda and i hold her hand and kiss her hand. I take the cloth out of her mouth and i kiss all over her face. 

"Calebs mom will be here soon and you will be okay." I say panicking. 

She sits up slightly and i sit where her head would go and she lays back down and i hold her hand again, i play with her hair. She smiles weakly at me and she puts her head to the side and watches tv. Shes sweating slightly, having a fever.