Chapter 6

A/N sorry it has been a while from the last update...

* Jacobs POV *

I watched as Miranda climbed the tree, she got up to a pretty high branch and she has tears on her face. What the heck happened. Oh well I don't care I just want revenge and that's what I'm going to get.

I see her looking at me. Now i know she knows I'm here. I Climb the tree and sit across from her on the branch.

"What do you want Jacob?" She asks looking at her lap with a sigh.

"You know what i want Miranda." I said calmly

"Not trying to be rude but how the hell did you survive?" She asks and looks at me in confusion.

"I have my ways and I have stunt doubles"

She nodded in understanding. God I still love her but i can't love her. She betrayed me. She fell for HIM.

If only she knew who he really was to me she would've thought twice.

I grab my phone and text one of my people "Now"

I put it back then start climbing down. I grab her ankle as i climb down and pull her a little so now shes dangling. I chuckle and climb down and see Dominik and Sylvia walking up with chloroform and tape. I smirk and walk away hearing Miranda fight Dominik as he holds her tightly.

"ALEX HELP!!!" Miranda screams then passes out. I walk back and pick her up taking her to my house deep into the woods in an old army bunker.

"She's Mine now"

* Mirandas POV *

I squeal and hold onto the branch as i get my footing on a branch. I climbed down seeing Dominik and Sylvia. I walk up to them and see their smirks. Now realizing that its a good time to scream as Dominik grabs me.

"ALEX HELP" I scream and try to fight as Sylvia puts a cloth to my mouth and nose. I slip into darkness as Jacob walks over to me with a devilish smirk.

* Autumns POV *

Me and Olivia are sitting on the deck with my puppy. He's a Husky and golden retriever mix.

"Come here Griffin" I call and pat my lap and he comes to me and sits at my feet looking up at me with a cocked head. I giggle and pet him. Its dead silent until a scream comes through the woods.

" Alex help" Its faint but you could tell what the voice was saying I grab my gun off the table and Olivia grabs hers and we take off running into the woods. I see Dominik and Sylvia standing in the middle of the woods. Weird

"Olivia go get Alex and the boys" I whisper to her and walk up to Sylvia and Dominik.

"Um I hate to be nosy but what are you two doing out here with tape and chloroform?"

Dominik looks at me and he hands Sylvia the tape. He walks up to me and punches me. I start seeing black spots then he hits me again. I fall to the ground and pass out. The last thing i see is Dominik and Sylvia running away and Griffin laying by me.

* Alexs POV *

( sorry for all the POV changes :/)

Me and the boys are all sitting in the kitchen drinking water and juice talking about Miranda. Olivia runs in

" Guys come quick Miranda is in trouble" she looks horrified. I look at her then my eyes widen and i take off into drive way. I get into my car and speed off going to my parents house.

I pull up into their drive way and pound on the door until my mom answers.

" Alex whats wrong what happened?"

" Where the hell is dad and my fucked up little brother" I Say though gritted teeth

"your father is at work and.."

I see Jacob walk out of the kitchen with a smirk.

* Joshs POV *

We all watch Alex run out and speed off, the rest of us run into the woods. Crap its getting dark ugh!!!

"AUTUMN???" I yell and see our dog Griffin. I walk over to him and kneel down.

" Where is mama?" He turns around and starts running, I follow him.

I see blue hair on the ground. i run faster and i slide and grab Autumn and hold her.

"Come on baby wake up please." I hold her and kiss her head and cheeks. I look down at her as her eyes open and her arms go around my neck. She hugs me and whispers something crazy into my ear.

"Sylvia and Dominik are with Jacob. Where is Miranda and Alex? Did you guys find her?"

" Shh babe calm down, no we didn't find Miranda, and Alex he just kinda sped off down the road about an hour ago. As soon as he left we started looking for you. If it wasn't for Griffin we wouldn't have found you"

She smiles "You didn't even want him!"

I chuckle "okay miss Sassy pants lets get you cleaned up and in warm clothes"

I pick her up and she gets on my back. We start walking home when it starts to rain cats and dogs. I groan and start walking a little faster. We all get to the back yard and I slip in mud and i fall on my butt and I hear Autumn gasp.

"I am now covered in mud" She groans

Olivia laughs.

"Oh you think this is funny?!?!" Autumn takes off her shoes and grabs a handful of mud and chases Olivia around. Eventually Olivia slips but when she does her foot hits Autumns calf and Autumn falls.

We all laugh and get into a mud fight kinda forgetting about Miranda and Alex.

We all go inside and shower.

After Autumn and me showered and were in clean comfy clothes, we lay in bed. Autumn cuddles up to me.

"Will we ever find Miranda?"

"I hope so. If we don't I will lose my best friend." I sigh

"She took my ear buds to she better come back" She giggles trying to make the situation a little better. I chuckle.

"we will get her back. Alex won't let anyone hurt her."

Autumn falls asleep as i lay there knowing who Jacob really is.

His little brother.