Epilogue

*22 years later*
(Warning: drug use + some semi sexual content)

Casper's POV

"Leo! Wake the fuck up!" I yelled shaking my clearly hungover husband up, it was mom and Dad's 22 anniversary, and I had a huge motherfucking party planned. "Ugh what do you want Casper I swear to fucking god I can't ever sleep in with you." He grumbled getting up. "I love  you too sweetie! Also Tylenol and black coffee are on the table, but don't be mad at me because you can't handle you're alcohol!" I replied. He gave me the finger which made me laugh. I followed him, I quickly ran up behind him and grabbed him so I could hug him. My 6'5 self over his 5'11 self. I'm pretty sure I got my height from uncle C, whereas Leo didn't take after his tall family at all.
~
(16 years old flashback)

"You know you're a fucking giant." Leo said and handed me the joint, we were currently by some river and  we didn't really care which one. "Eh, I'm only 6'3." I replied inhaling. "Casper I'm gay." Leo blurted out. "Cool, same." I replied looking at the water. "Are you serious?" He asked, his blonde hair shined in the sun, and his eyes gleamed. "Yeah, I've had a crush on you for like ever." I blurted out. Man, weed made me honest. He laughed, "Man, how could the captain of the football team have a crush on me." I shrugged and smiled. "Yes! I the captain of the football team, admit to being gay! And I have the worlds biggest crush on Leo James Parente! And you know what? I don't give a fuck!" I yelled and Leo blushed, I smiled and stared into his blue eyes, he put his hand on my chin and brought me in for the best and only kiss I've ever had. "Damn Leo, didn't know you had it in you." I exclaimed and he blushed and hit me softly in the shoulder.
"What the fuck are you doing Casper!" I heard my mom yell and I realized I was still holding the joint, I quickly threw it into the water and looked down in shame. "It was mine Lyric." Leo said and I looked at him, it was truly mine I couldn't let him go down for this. "No Leo, it was mine, I won't let you take this." I said. My moms eyes softened and she came and sat down beside us. "I'm sorry I got pissed, it'd make me a hypocrite if I was." She said and Leo and I both looked at her. "Yeah, your father was absolutely pissed because I did it outside of his classroom with your mom and then both of your fathers and my brother caught us." She said and laughed. "Also I heard both of you coming out. We don't give a fuck what you are Casper and I love you, Leo, you're parents are the same, so don't worry but if you're not ready to tell them it's okay. And Casper if you don't want to tell dad yet I'm fine with that. I'm sorry I heard it this way but I'm kind of mad at myself because I thought you could talk to me about anything." She said looking at me and giving me a sad smile. A tear rolled down my eye and I gave her a hug. "Momma, I can but its just I wasn't ready." I said and she kissed my cheek. "It's okay." She said and Leo joined our hug. This was perfect.

~
Leo

"I love you too." I replied cuddling into his chest. I have a killer headache but it should go away soon because I took the pills and chugged that damn coffee. "It's still not fair." I said jumping on the counter, he stood between my legs and kiss my neck. "What's not fair?" He asked. "That I'm older and you're taller." I pouted, he kissed my lips making me smile. "Sometimes things just happen that way baby." He replied and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "We've been married almost three years now." I said and he nodded. "Together for 22." He said and I looked puzzled. "You were always mine." He whispered and nibbled my ear making me shiver.

(17 years old flashback)

"Oh fuck Casper!" I moaned and he collapsed next to me. "Fuck!" He said in satisfaction and pulled me towards him. "That was amazing." I said and he nodded kissing my cheek. "Boys! We're back!" I heard my mom yell. "Oh shit!" I whisper yelled and quickly put my boxers on as did Casper but he somehow managed to put his sweatpants on also and plopped on the bed and I was sitting on my couch resuming the video game I was playing before Mr. Horny pants got in my head. "I brought you guys some Mc..why does it smell like sex and weed?" She asked, "Ummm well you see mom when two boys love each other.." I started, "Nevermind, take your food and wash your sheets. Also, please clean your stomach off." She said closing her eyes and putting the two McDonald's bags on the bed. Casper started laughing and pointed at my stomach which had his marking on it. I quickly grabbed a tissue and wiped it. "Oh hush." I said blushing.

~
"Oh shoot we have to leave soon, it's 9:00 and we have to decorate the house before they get home from tour." Cas exclaimed and rushed to get dressed I followed him as quickly as I could.
Before Casper came outside I yelled, "Feed the cat!" He turned around quickly as I started the car, he quickly jumped in and we quickly drive off. Luckily we got Jack to help since he was waiting for Damon to get back. We got in and quickly started setting up.

"Okay they're here, now hide and shut up." Leo said and made me crouch next to him. The door opened and the light turned on and we jumped out, scaring the living shit out of my mom but worth it. "What's all this?!" Mom exclaimed. "A big ass party with excessive amounts of alcohol!" Leo and I yelled running and picking them up to put on their thrones we had gotten, then placing the crowns on their heads and giving them a glass something Jack made.
"Sweetie, you didn't have to!" Mom said. "I know, but I wanted too." I said and she smiled. "Before you know it I'm going to be out of film school and Leo will be out of art school and we're going to move somewhere in California and we'll visit but we want to make sure it's worth it."

  (Five years old)

"Leo what happened!" I asked the crying boy I'd known my whole life, "T-they're making fun of me!" He sobbed and I sat next to him against the fence, "We don't need them." I said. We've got each other no matter what." I had also said that 13 years later when we got arrested for possession of marijuana. "Deal." The smaller boy said wiping his tears, And that was the day we became best friends, and I fell head over heels in love.
~
Lyric

"You two are absolutely wild, and I love it."

|-/
Well, that's it. I appreciate all of you who've come with me thought this journey of my first book to my most read book. It's so insane that this series is at its end. Once again I thank you for reading this, and I hope you enjoyed. If you'd like a new book comment or message me ideas. Don't be afraid to message. I'm opened to all kinds of ideas. But until next time. - Kylie