Chapter 10

"Hey since I'm about to go on then I have a signing and you're already done, will you like get me a big ass jar of pickles?" I asked in my cute voice before I had to go on stage. "Fine, but you have to wait till after bandhappy to eat them." He replied and I nodded. "Alright I'll meet you at your tent." He said before kissing my belly and me then walking off, I knew he was doing something other than buying pickles because he would have watched at least some of our set.

"Time to go Lyr!" Aundraya said, she knew and was very excited. I nodded and grabbed my guitar.
Halfway through the set the nausea hit me, I pulled through until the end and when our last song ended I bolted off stage to vomit in an empty bucket, classy huh? "Awe honey!" Alex said rubbing my back. "I'm good." I said wiping my mouth with a napkin and getting hand sanitizer.
"What can I sign for you?" I asked the boy wearing our merch. "Oh my god! Lyric hi! Oh um this and can I get a hug and picture?" He asked and I nodded. First was the hug, "Don't squeeze to tight you'll hurt the baby." I replied not having thought. "What baby?" He asked. "Uh..me I'm the baby." I replied quickly and he laughed before quickly taking the picture so I could sign his poster.

"Hey baby!" Ricky said hobbling (he can walk without crutches now) up to me after the signing. "You took to long." I replied, he had actually pissed me off. "I'm sorry, it's just.." He started but was cut off by me. "Save it. We have to go to band happy." I replied, maybe it was the hormones, maybe it was because he had been gone so much more, we are on a tour how is it fucking possible for me to live in the same bus and every time we stop I see your ass two hours.
I angrily marched to our bandhappy tent where kids were already made me smiled. "Don't ever piss of your pregnant wife kids." I said and they seemed shocked but laughed. "Don't tell anyone either, that's what we're announcing on Twitter tonight." I said and they nodded and we waited for Ricky to get here, for a bit I just told them what it was like to be in a band and some of them asked how far along I was and I told them. "Sorry guys, I had an errand to run." Ricky said as he ran over. "It's been twenty minutes you fucktard." I whispered in his ear. "So let's get started!" I said again and they laughed.

"Babe! What's wrong!" Ricky yelled at me and I could feel tears. "What do you mean what's wrong! I'm pregnant and you've been gone every time we stop! You leave and come back for your set and bandhappy, this is the first fucking time I've gotten to talk to you since we've been here without you having a dumb ass excuse for leaving which I'm assuming is why you're checking your fucking phone. Whatever fucking leave, and stay on the Motionless bus you dick!" I said and threw his suitcase in front of him and ran to the bedroom and locked it.
After awhile I just announced it myself and then came everyone congratulating us. "I'm really pissed with your father at the moment." I said putting my hands on my stomach. "He thinks it's okay to just leave and it's not. Don't get me wrong he's the only person I've ever loved and now you've come into the picture and he's been distant and I don't know if I can take it. I want to know why he's been doing this to me but I don't want him to get angry .. I just I-I." I had started to bawl my eyes out clutching Ricky's pillow to my chest. I got up and ran to the motionless but and went in without knocking to find Ricky sitting next to Chris. Without words I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm sorry I'm such an asshole, you can come back to the bus now." I cried into his shirt and he held me close. "No you should be apologizing, I'm sorry for leaving, this is where I've been when I leave. I've just been scared Lyric, I'm scared I'm not going to be a good dad and I just don't want to mess up and I've been here talking to Angelo and Chris, they've given me a pep talk if you will and now I'm ready we can do this, I deserved it when you yelled at me. I'm so sorry." He blubbered and I hugged him even tighter. "It's okay Ricky, I forgive you." I told him, then kissed his forehead. "And those errands earlier were me buying you this, Open it." He said grabbing a box and handing it to me.
It was a diamond necklace with a black chain and it had 'R+L' engraved in the back.
"I love you Ricky."

|-/

Just a quick chapter since not_the_normal_types would be pissed if I didn't update😂 hope you like it! - Kylie