Chapter 9

Negative.
I looked at Lyric who's face had dropped and she slumped against me. I wrapped my arms around her, her tears came pouring and I held her tighter. "I wanted a baby Ricky." She cried and it broke my heart. "I fell in love with the idea of a small little thing that we made, that we would love." I felt myself let out a few tears and I led her towards the couch. "We'll have a baby Lyric, it will happen I promise." I assured her and she smiled and hugged me. "Can we go to dinner?" She asked, and I smiled. "If you want princess." I replied and she smiled and pulled me up.

Lyric's POV

"Are you sure you're okay?" Ricky asked, 'no' I thought. "Yeah why?" I replied and he shrugged and I took a bite of my food, I wanted to cry but I didn't want him to know how I was really feeling. I felt like the world had just crumbled and Ricky was the only building left standing, I'm not sure if that made since but it's true. I knew eventually I would get pregnant and we would have a baby, but I had mentally prepared myself and it didn't happen. I took another bite before another wave of nauseousness swept over me and I ran to the restroom to empty the little food I had eaten. I came back out and signaled to Ricky that we had to go back to the bus, he nodded and threw our trash out and we went to the car. I was sick knew I was, but I wouldn't admit it to Ricky who wanted me to go to the doctor, it's just to much for me, I'd had enough with hospitals and doctors.
"We have to find out what's wrong with you." Ricky said from the passengers seat. "I'm fine Ricky, I'm just stressed that's all." I relied in a tone even I believed for a split second. "I've already called Chris, when we get back he's taking us to the hospital. "We are on tour Ricky! We can't miss shows! Have you forgotten that our bands are headlining? We've both wanted this for such a long god damn time and now we have it, and you're going to let me throwing up hold us back!" I yelled as we pulled next to the bus. I quickly helped him out and went inside where Chris was waiting. I followed him in defeat.

"So we have your blood work back." The doctor said after for-fucking-ever. She looked at me and smiled. "You're pregnant." The words made my jaw drop. "The tests were all negative!" I said in disbelief. "Tests aren't always trust worthy." She said, and I smiled. I didn't have to tell Ricky beings as he was on the phone, Chris didn't look to pleased though. I ran to him and hugged him. "You're going to be an uncle!" I said and he hugged back and I could tell that made him feel better.

"I told you it would happen." Ricky said with his smart ass grin. "Shut the frick up." I said punching him. "Easy mommy! How far along are you again?" He asked. "Three weeks." I replied putting my hands on my stomach. We were laying on the bed and Ricky was on his stomach beings his fucked up leg. "Hey in there little, bean like thing. This is your dad and I would just like to ask you if you would mind not making mommy throw up all the time because it hurts her and you kind of interrupted our date earlier so.." He said and I hit him playfully. "Also if you have the power to make her quit hurting me that would also be great." He said and kissed my stomach making me giggle. "God you're going to be a great dad." I said hugging his head. "I'm going to be the best dad." He said and scooted up to kiss me. I took a quick picture of us and tweeted "Announcements!" And Ricky retweeted. "Goodnight babe and Ricky junior." Ricky said after kissing me and my belly. "God I hope it's everything like you." I said. "I hope it's like you." He replied and I stuck out my tongue. We have a long time to go.

|-/

Yay! Babies! I hope you enjoy this as much as I do! Also shoutout to DiAmOnDHoRrOr666 for helping me decide, I'm not that evil. - Kylie