Chapter 7

Ricky POV

"Did she even sleep?" I ask Aundraya who happens to walk past. "Yeah, I think she's asleep now, do you need help up?" She asked and I nodded. She helped get me sitting up to I could get on my crutches. I sat in the space where Lyric was not on, which was honestly half the couch. "How do you feel?" She asked in a half awake half asleep voice. "I feel alright, but you need to sleep." I said putting a blanket over her the best I could with this stupid ass brace shit.
After a while of playing games on my phone I got a call from Chris. "How are you feeling Rick?" He asked.

Lyric POV

"I feel like absolute shit, but I'm not going to tell Lyric. She'll blame herself and it's not at all her fault. The doctor told me that it had almost touched bone but it just nearly missed and that I was lucky the ambulance was there when they were or else they might of had to take off my leg." Ricky whispered, I could feel my body tense. I would still love him if he lost his leg, but what hurt was that he didn't tell me any of that.
All of s sudden I had to sprint to the bathroom to empty my stomach. "God damn!" I yell leaning back against the wall. I'm pretty sure it was from all the stress, I couldn't be pregnant, we were safe and used protection. I brushed my teeth before walking back into the living room where Ricky sat with phone in lap and a concerned expression. "Are you okay Lyric?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine, just all the stress you know." I said then took a stomach ache pill and walked outside.
I walked around the empty venue, we left tonight and we have shows tomorrow, it's actually really cool to just walk around by yourself and just think.
"Oi, Lyric! It's good to see you again!" I heard as Oli jogged to catch up with me. "What's on your mind?" He asked, since I probably looked like a train reck. "Just stressed out and shit." I replied. "I see, well if you ever need anything just let me know. I hope you clear your head." He said before jogging off to I presume see Hannah.
I found a park pretty close to the venue, maybe a mile away. I sat on a bench and watched as people walked by going on with their lives as normal, they were normal. After a while I had checked all social media, responded to comments, DMs, tweets, and some snapchats, just as I had shut off my phone I got a call from Chris, that I ignored. It had only been two hours and I'm a grown ass adult. I got up and walked to the gas station near buy. I purchased a pack of cigarettes, a lighter, and a peace tea. I walked outside and lit a cigarette and held it to my lips, the smoke burnt my throat going down which made me cough, but inhaled again which was a lot easier. I walked while smoking the cancer stick, I wasn't going to tell Ricky and Chris. I would tell them that the guy sitting next to me had been smoking, and I hoped they would believe me. I downed the tea before entering the bus so it wouldn't be to horrible.
I walked in and no one was in the bus, not even Ricky which was a relief, I quickly showered and changed my clothes, even though the smell and taste was gone, the guilt still hung there. I hid the cigarettes and lighter in my backpack and stuffed it under the bunk.
"Where the fuck is everyone?" I asked myself laying on the couch and calling Chris. "Hello?" He answered. "Do you know where everyone is?" I could tell he was at a party. "Uh yeah they're here but we'll be back in ten minutes.." He said and hung up. "Son of a bitch! I shouldn't have left!" I yelled, turning on the tv in hopes to calm down.
I was sitting on the couch unblinking when Ricky, Damon, Jase (photographer) and Alex came in. "Hey, Draya is staying in the motionless bus with Angelo, you and Rick can have the bedroom." Alex said and I nodded and headed back there, I was in no mood to talk. I saw that all of Aundraya's stuff was gone and I curled up in a ball on the bed, I felt like absolute shit, maybe it was the cigarette maybe I was blaming myself for what happened to Ricky, or I was pissed Ricky had left out major details and Chris had helped him lie. Soon after I had dried my tears Ricky came in and I silently helped him get changed. "What's wrong baby?" He asked caressing my face. I looked up at him and tears threatened to come out of my eyes. "I heard you on the phone with Chris this morning, and when I went out I- I smoked Ricky." I said and his face dropped. "Oh Lyric, you could have called me." He said hugging me as I cried like a fucking child. "I wanted to prove a stupid point and now I feel even more guilty the I did, and I was pissed that you and Chris didn't tell me that you could have lost your leg! As your wife I should know these things." I said and he looked me in the eyes. "I didn't tell you because you're stressed enough and you don't need anything else to worry about, I don't like to see you stressed, and this morning when you got sick was when you got sick this morning, I-I remembered that the last night we were in England. We didn't use protection."

|-/

Sorry it's shitty I'm trying I really am. - Kylie