Chapter 11

3 months later, October first.

"Come on Lyric we have a doctors appointment in twenty minutes!" I said softly as I watched her apply the makeup she didn't need. "I know what time it is." She replied and finished up, she was now four month pregnant and Aundraya was five. "Alright let's go." I said smiling and grabbing her hand.

"Well, it's looks like it's a boy." The doctor said and I smiled. "That's our son Ricky." She said looking up at the little jelly bean thing on the screen, but it was the most beautiful jelly bean I'd ever see. I could feel myself crying. I leaned down to kiss and hug my wife and best friend. "It's like a real little human in your stomach." I said in pure awe. "Indeed it is." She replied and I could tell she was holding back laughter. "Would you like me to print it off?" Asked the doctor and I nodded excitedly. He smiled and left us. Lyric sat up and pulled her well my shirt down, she'd stolen a shit ton of my shirts. "Hey there little guy, you're going to be the best jelly bean ever I just know it." I said putting my hands on her stomach and kissing it.  "Jelly bean?" lyric asks. "It's going to be their nickname until death." I replied with a serious face. "You've already given our child a nickname?" She asked. "Yes, it's our little jelly bean and I can't wait until I can hold him and we can play guitar together and we can watch American Horror Story  and listen to lady gaga together because why not?" I said and in the moment I was overjoyed for this baby. "Got I love you so much." I said kissing Lyric. "I love you too Ricky."

"Here are your pictures of baby Olson." The doctor said handing us pictures of my little jelly bean.

Lyric POV

"Mom, Dad! Come look at my bean that I made!" Ricky yelled as we got into we walked into their house, we'd just left my moms and she was really excited. "Oh Lyric look at you! You're gorgeous!" Ricky's mom said pulling me into a hug. I smiled as I felt like crap and I was hungry as fuck. "We just made dinner would you like to join?" Ricky's father asked. "That would be great!" I exclaimed and everyone laughed.

|-/

Hey so just a filler I'll make a better chapter by the end of this week I've been pretty busy. - Kylie