Nobody's Angel: Ch. 31 {A Vampire Romance}

I didn't wake up the next day until around noon, and I was freaking out. I know most teenagers sleep this late in on a regular basis, but I wasn't a regular teenager. Whenever I sleep this late, I'm always grouchy and tired all day. It was impossible for me to be active at all.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I screeched at Seth, who was staring at me in amusement. I rolled on top of him, putting a hand on either side of his face. He placed his hands on my hips, but I ignored it.

"Movie day," he said simply. "We'll probably watch movies all day. Take a half hour between each one, but still. You don't need to do anything today. Just get in some comfy clothes."

"Seth," I sighed, not knowing what to say.

"Angel," he retorted with a smile, kissing me gently.

"What am I going to do with you?" I wondered, staring into his eyes dreamily. Wow, I am really going soft. Oh, well, I didn't really care anymore.

"Marry me," he answered, smiling a cheeky grin at me.

I chuckled, giving him a quick kiss before getting off of the bed and heading towards the bathroom for a shower. Just as I was about to shut the door, I yanked it back open and jogged to the closet. When I came back out with fresh panties, a bra, black fuzzy shorts and a burgundy tank top that had black lace along the top and bottom, I caught Seth looking at me in disappointment.

"I know," I sighed, holding up the clothes. "So close, but yet so far away." I blew him a kiss, then proceeded to skip to the bathroom, relieved that I actually remembered the bring a fresh pair of clothes with me for a change.

Even after my shower, after I'd changed, dried and braided my hair, and penciled some eyeliner on just so I didn't look so plain, I was in an incredible mood. I guess it was just because the two most torturous days this month were over. Now my girl problems were pushed to the back of my mind for at least a few hours.

"Hey, babe," I sang, dancing into the kitchen. I skidded to a stop next to the vampire prince, who was leaning against the counted with a glass of blood in his hand, and gave him a peck on the cheek before grabbing a plate and began loading it.

After about twenty seconds I heard, "What did you just say?"

I turned my head to the side, looking at him out of the corner of my eye seeing as he was behind me. I realized that Marshall and Sarah were sat at the table.

"Hey," I repeated, giving him a small what-the-heck look before continuing to scoop scrambled eggs onto my plate.

"No, what did you call me?"

I froze, just now recalling what had slipped out of my mouth. I didn't even realize I had said it; it just came out naturally, as if it just plain belonged attached to the greeting.

"Uh, sorry," I mumbled, feeling all three pairs of eyes burning into my back. My cheeks automatically flamed up. "I didn't even realize I'd said it."

Two strong arms wrapped around my waist, holding me close. The gesture was a tender one, filled with happiness and affection.

"Say it again," he commanded softly, almost pleadingly.

"Seth! No!" I groaned.

"Say it."

"No."

"Angel..."

"Seth..." I mocked.

"Say it," he commanded.

I sighed. "Seth, babe," I mumbled, my voice forcing itself between my unwilling lips.

"Louder," he breathed into my ear, giving me goose bumps. Like he couldn't hear...