Is there such thing as blood crack?

Start from the beginning

“You knew this was going to come, so start heading to your cell” Kaito said tearing me away from Yumi.

“Spotty!” Just hearing her scream my name tore something in my heart. That little girl meant something to me and I only knew her less than an hour. I don’t know why I easily get attach to people...then again I do get attached to inanimate objects. Hey don’t judge me, Sara’s mansion is a lonely place for me. They are constantly gone and I’m just there like a lost pup waiting for someone to come home.

“Can you please, free Rin?”

I turned over my head to find, Yuki Kuran speaking to the hunter. What the hell is she doing?  And hey why is she not in her cell? Did she get a damn attorney? WTF Why does everyone get a phone call? I deserve the same rights than the next person!

Fuming in my own thoughts, the latches on my wrist were unlatched. I stared dumbly at my free hands. “I’m Free?”

“Come with me, Rin” Yuki softly smiled as she held my hand tightly and firmly. This pureblood...why did she set me free.

“What do you want from me?” I said my voice flat and cold.

“Because your my friend?” Her voice sounding confused.

“How can we be friends when I hardly even know you?” I scoffed. This pureblood was she dumb? I mean she’s nice and all but how can I trust her? She could be stuck up like Sara or worse!

“Rin...I’m still Yuki. Your friend. Please don’t throw that away like Zero” She said tears nearly dripping from her eyes. Tears? Since when do purebloods cry? As the tear was about to fall from her cheek, i quickly brushed it off.

“I’m sorry, I made you cry...I...just don’t know what kind of person you are..um Princess Kuran” I apologized as i awkwardly bowed. When i finished my horrible courtesy, i found Yuki’s jaw hung upon.

“Who are you? And what have you done to Rin!” She yelled shaking my shoulders.  Yes, this pureblood is completely insane. She must be on the blood crack...wait does blood crack even exist? Someone should invent blood crack, maybe the aristocrats could be more happier and less serious.

“Um...Prince Kuran... I don’t understand what’s your problem. I bowed like i’m suppose to, do you want me to kiss your damn feet?” I couldn’t help but snap.

She let go of my now sore shoulders and shook her head. “I just...um...wished you remember who you were” She said giving me sad smile.

“ i still don’t know what your talking about, but i’m thankful that you  had them set me free, Princess” I said. Yuki didn’t reply instead she started pulling my arm, leading to who knows where. This pureblood is so different from the rest. She’s so nice...and happy?

Rin why did you leave him?!

Rin, why is it so hard to tell me the truth!

What the fuck? Why are these voices keep merging in my head? They aren’t even my voice? I don’t remember even hearing this. I stare intensely behind Yuki. She triggered something in my head to give me these voices. Yeah....that has to be it....she’s  a pureblood, after all.

A/N Okay sorry for the crappy chapter. I tried to add more but i'm starting to get another writers block :'(  UGhhh I hate writers block, I'll try to add more Zero X Rin stuff next chapter  hopefully. also I totattly made up the  Yumi girl name; she showed up in the VK chapters but they never told us who she was so I just decided to give her name XD

Please Vote or Review seriously need inspiration.