Chapter 9

( xion_maria_pheonix I made this and thought you'd like it? Because you said in one of your books that you wanted someone to do this? Well I had fun making it anyway. It's supposed to be Garroth in a sprinkles cosplay/onesie/hoodie😂 ALSO I SWEAR THIS BOOK HAS A PLOT! Just you wait people. XD)

•Beach and the sea•

Garroth POV

Today I was thinking about going to the beach with Laurance, Dante, Kawaii-chan, Katelyn, Aphmau and Zane, also since I don't have Travis' number, Laurance could Invite him to come with us... Well I mostly want Zane to have a buddy with him. Someone he knows and could talk without feeling awkward or uneasy. I think Travis would be perfect for that, since he was with Zane at the amusement park.

I added everyone in a group chat and asked if they could come.

You - Hey, I was thinking, we could go to the beach today? Is everybody free today?

Aphmau - Sure! I'm free. It'll be awesome. :D

Zane - I don't know, I have... things.. to do.

Dante - Sure I'm free today.

Kawaii-chan - Kawaii-chan is totally going to the beach with everyone. (o>/////<)o

You - C'mon baby brother! We want you to come with us.

Aphmau - Yeah Zane! It'll be totally cool if you come with us!

Laurance - I think I can squeeze some time to my schedule :D

You - Oh yeah Laurance, can you invite Travis too?

Laurance - Sure, no problem.

Zane - Well.. on second thought... Maybe I can... make some time for it...

You - Great!

Katelyn - You guys going to the beach? Oh heck yea I'll come with you!

Laurance - Travis says he can come too.

You - Great, so that's everyone then?
Has anyone got a car?

Zane - I have one. I can come pick you all up from Garroth's?

You - Great, thanks baby brother.

Aphmau - And since we'll still need one car, I'll pick up Katelyn and Kawaii-chan. But I have some stuff in my car, so I'll only be able to pick them up.

You - Uhhh...

Katelyn - Don't worry Gar gar, you can sit on Laurance's lap.

Zane - Yeah, my car has only 4 seats.

Aphmau - Yeah!! Laurance are you ok with it?

......

Aphmau - ... Well, silence is the sign of agreement.

You - Are you sure that's a good idea?

Aphmau - Oh don't worry, it'll be fine.

I sighed and closed my phone and eventually Zane came to pick us up.

-

"So who's sitting on whose lap?" Dante asked. Aphmau and her friends were also here, so I had no way to escape this.

"Oh Laurance agreed that Garroth can sit on his lap." Katelyn laughed. "Right Laurance?" He was on his phone.