Chapter 2

•Chapter 2 // Friends???•

Garroth pov

Wait.. Did he just? Did he just wink at me? Well whatever. I drank my frappe and left the coffee shop.

----

"Hey Aphmau." I opened the door to my apartment and stepped in.
Aphmau is my very good friend. She has a spare key to my apartment, because she doesn't like being at her home.

"Hey Garroth. Did something exciting happen today?" She turned her head to look at me, while she was reading a book on the couch.

"Well.. I did meet this one guy.. And I gave him my number, but no, not really." I stepped out of my shoes and headed to the kitchen to start cook something to eat.

"Did he tell you his name?" She looked at her book again.

"W-well... No not really, but I heard someone call him 'Laurance'." I got some eggs from the fridge and put them on a frying pan.

She looked up at me from her book. "He asked you for your number, but didn't tell you his name?" She looked at me suspiciously. "Don't you think that's a bit weird?"

"Well maybe.. Maybe he was just so nervous that he forgot.." I put the scrambled eggs to two plates and motioned for Aphmau to come eat.

"Maybe.." I know she didn't like me talking to strangers, but how am I supposed to make friends then?
"Just be careful." She said

"Don't worry, I will."

----

I was sitting on my bed feeling bored, until I heard my phone make a sound.
I checked my phone and saw that I just got a text.

???: Hey, this is Laurance. I don't think I told you my name before. I'm the guy from The Phoenix cafe.

Garroth: Oh hey Laurance. Yeah you didn't tell me your name...

I saved his number on my phone and soon got another text.

Laurance: Yeah... Sorry about that! Heh. I just.. kinda forgot.. I'm not used to meeting new people.

Garroth: It's okay. But then why did you want to be friends with me?

Laurance: Uhh oh.. well.. You seem cool

Garroth: Oh ok.

Laurance: So.. do you want to hang out sometime?

Garroth:  Sure!

Laurance: Tomorrow sound good?

Garroth: Yes

Laurance: Okay meet me at the park at 13:00

We only have one park at the town so I knew what he was talking about.

Garroth: k

I closed my phone and fell to the bed on my back. I took a pillow and put it on my face for really no reason.

"Gwaaah!" I screamed on on the pillow.

(Short chapter, but I'll update again today or tomorrow.^v^)