Chapter 1

(So excited to write this story! >3<)

•Chaper 1 // Coffee?•

Laurance pov

I was walking to a certain coffee shop, its name is 'The Phoenix Cafe' and I happen to work there. It's kind of like Starbucks, but we have some different drinks. I have a sister who's name is Cadenza, she also works there, but she has the afternoon shift. She's a bit overprotective, but it's all because she wants me to be happy.

"Hey Laurance!" My boss Travis said

"Hi Travis." I said back

"Can you start working right away? I want to have a break. I've been here since 6! 4 hours without any breaks! Im tired~" he whined

"Yeah, sure whatever." I sigh. Travis is a bit childish, and he's always around girls. I bet he's going to flirt with the girls in the cafe while he's on break.

I put on my black apron and walked to the cash desk. I heard the bell ring, so I turned around to look who it is.

It was some guy with really blond hair and a nice casual outfit. He had a shirt with black base and 3 different Legend of Zelda swords in it. He also had white skinny jeans and black converse.

"Hey. Can I get a frappe, please?" He smiled

"Sure what's your name?" I asked hoping to get his name. After all, he was hot. And I already know I'm gay, so it's ok.

"U-umm.. It's Garroth.." He blushed a light pink

"Okay, that'll be... 3$ please." I said as I tried to be as cute as possible.
He gave me the money and I went to get his frappe. After couple of minutes I came back and gave it to him.
"Here you go." I smiled

"Thanks." He said and went to a table.

"Hmmm~ Who are you staring at~" Travis grabbed my shoulders and leaned over them. I sighed.

"No one. Now get off me." I was getting annoyed.

"Fine fine~. But you have to tell me, who were you looking at."

"Okay okay! I was looking at that blond guy over there, now get off!" I whispered/shouted.

"Oh well~, he is cute. Not that I'll steal him away from you." He winked and let go of my shoulders.

"Travis, you don't even know if he's gay."

"But you'll definitely make him question his sexuality." He winked again

"You know what, can I leave now?" I rolled my eyes

"No. I'll leave now." And with that he left back to the break room.

Now, how am I going to get his number? That's going to be difficult.
Mostly because I can't just go there and ask it, I need to have a plan.
Ohh! I know! But I'm going to need Travis' help!

I went to the break room to search for Travis, and I found him drinking coffee on the couch.

"Hey Travis... I need your help."

"Hmm~? What for?" He smirked

"I want to get his number.."

----

Travis was on the cash desk taking orders, while I was serving the customers. Te cafe had become busier while we planned everything, which was actually a good thing. Now I have an excuse to walk around the cafe without looking stupid.

I walked past Garroth's table, and pretended to accidentally push his frappe to to the floor. His drink spilled  across the room. That won't be fun to clean.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I said

"N-no it's ok.."

"No no, let me go ask if I can get you another one-.."

"Laurance? What did you do?" Travis said from behind me.

I turned to look at him.
" Uhh... I accidentally..." I gulped since it had to seem realistic. "I-I uhh.."

"Never mind that."

"Can he get a new frappe?"

"Unfortunately no. We're already low on money.." That was obviously a lie. We were doing just fine.. At least I think so...

"O-oh okay." I said sounding disappointed and Travis left sighing.

"Hey no worries, I'll offer you a drink. I almost have my break anyway." I smiled

"U-uh okay.." He sounded so confused

"Cool." I went to the cash desk
"Hey Travis. I'm taking my break now. Also I want two frappes." 

"Heh, sure." He smirked. "That'll be 6$"

"Here"

"Thanks, have fun." He winked

"Tch, yeah yeah." I said and went to Garroth's table

"Here's your frappe." I gave him his drink and sat in front of him.

"Thanks, but you didn't really need-"

"Don't worry, I wanted to."

"Oh ok..." He blushes. There was an awkward silence between us, so I had to say something.

"Uhm.. Hey.. Sorry about your frappe.. Y-you look like a cool guy..." Way to go Laurance! You've know him for a couple of minutes! Oh wait.. You only know his name... "S-so I uhm.. Maybe we could hangout.. o-or something..."
Stupid stupid stupid! Don't stutter!

"Y-yeah sure." He still seems so nervous.. Glad to know I'm not the only one..

"S-so.. Can I get your number? I mean.. I-I could text you later.. If you want to hangout?" I was still hesitant

"Yeah.. Sure." He pulled out a piece of paper from his back pocket and gave it to me. It was his number.

"Great! Thanks! I'll text you later!" I wink and run back to the break room