Chapter 6

(Seriously what have I been writing? O,O Btw If you ever want to comment something like "UPDAAAATE!" Or something like that, then feel free to do so. I like it when people yell/tell/ask me to update 😊)

•Chapter 5// Amusement park•

Garroth pov

We arrived at the amusement park and I payed our tickets.

This is perfect! Now I just need to get Zane and Travis some alone time. I smirked evilly and fortunately nobody  saw me... We walked for a while before I decided to speak up.

"Laurance! Let's go there!" I pointed to a random stall that sold cotton candy.

"Wait!!! What are you-" I grabbed his wrist and started running towards the stall. I wasn't gonna let him question anything, before we were out of their sight.

After we stopped running, I let go of Laurance's wrist and he was panting heavily. "Wha-.. Wha-.. What are-.. are we doing?" He asked

"We, are going to let them have some alone time!" I said as my eyes shined
and I smirked while looking and eagerly pointing to the sky with my finger.

"Uhh... and what's the point in that.." I turned my head to see him, my eyes still shining like stars.

"Hm hm. I figured that you wouldn't get it.." I closed my eyes, put my hand on my jaw and and nodded.

"Uhh.. Garroth? What are you doing? Are you sure you're okay?" He looked at me with a worrying expression.

"Hmm? Nope!!! I'm totally fine!" I said and grabbed his wrist and started to run again.

---

Zane pov

Oh Irene... Where did those two go... I'm going to die here... Goodbye world... I was ready to die right here right now.

"Zane... ?" Travis looked at me, and put his hand on my shoulder.
I squeaked.

"Meep!! ... ... ... I'm fine.." I blushed out of embarrassment, so I covered my face with my hands.

"Okay then. I wonder where did those two go?" He smirked

Oh god.. Save me now. I took my hands off my face and sighed.

Travis wanted to go to a roller coaster, but I didn't like the idea that much. I just wanted to find Laurance and Garroth... And of course I didn't say anything about it to him, so we ended up riding 4 different roller coasters and eating some popcorn.

---

Garroth pov

I wonder if they've had enough time to get to know each other- EEK

I  tripped and my face hit the ground...

"Garroth, you've been acting weird today..."

"Oh uhm.. Is-... Is that bad?" I got up blushing and fiddled my fingers while looking at them.

"... No... It's not. I'm just worried if everything's okay." He kissed my cheek.

"E-everything's fine..." I say and look at the ground blushing.

"Okay then. I'm glad." He took my hand and rubbed my palms with his fingers. I nodded and left where ever we were to find Zane and Travis.

---

Travis pov

We were walking around the amusement park, trying to find a stall that sells cotton candy, when we came across Laurance and Garroth....  They didn't notice us... But we noticed them... They... Laurance kissed his cheek and hold Garroth's hands.... And then they left.. I was smirking. They never told us anything though. I decided to tease Zane, so I turned to see him.

"Hey Zane." I was still smirking

"What..." He said confused and shocked, still looking at where Laurance and Garroth had been previously.

"I never knew your brother was gay." I wasn't exactly lying. I just had a feeling that he would be. Since the thing with Laurance. "I bet you're too." I was joking, but at the same time I least I hoped so. He was a nice guy... And... ... I... Maybe..Had a crush on him...

"Am not! I bet you're gay though." He said turned to look at me smirking.
You have no idea...

"I actually am.. Well kind of.. I'm pan sexual.." Okay now this turned awkward. I coughed and started to walk away. "We should probably find them." I said and left Zane standing there with a blushing and confused face. He was probably embarrassed.

-

I wanted to ride the ferris wheel but Zane was afraid of heights.

"Zane, It's gonna be okay. Trust me, it's not that bad." I reassured him

"BUR WHAT IF WE'RE GOING TO GET STUCK?! I'D HAVE TO WAIT THERE FOR SO LONG!" By now everyone was watching us.

"It's not going to get stuck. Just calm down." I grabbed his hands and looked him straight at his eyes. He gulped.

"F-fine. But... F-fine." He said

"YES!" I jumped in the air. "Let's go!"
I started running with his hand in mine, towards the ferris wheel.

-

Finally we were the ones to get in, after a long time of waiting.
The lady that was letting people in and out opened the door for us, and I smiled at her. We were on the ferris wheel and Zane was totally shaking. I chuckled.

"Don't worry, it's going to be fine." I reassured him.

"M-mhm..." He nodded clinging onto me. I sighed and started to stroke his hair. I swear I could see him blush when he looked away. I kissed his head.

"No homo." I smirked jokingly. He just blushed more and lightly punched me in the shoulder. Then I kissed his cheek and repeated "No homo."
He hit me in the head and didn't say a word. Then lastly I kissed him on his lips and said "All the homo." He looked at me blushing madly. We ended up cuddling with Zane in my lap blushing the whole ride.