Mukti!

Nandini's POV

We all are on our way to the address Aryaman gave us. Manik is driving as fast as he can. I knew the address it came near a very isolated area. As we reached there we saw Aryaman waiting for us. We all got down from the car and ran towards him.

"Where is she?" Manik asked

"She is somewhere here in the area lets spread out and search" Aryaman said we all nodded and spread out in the area.

I was walking in the area when I saw a small hut not far away. I took out my phone to see if there was network and i sighed in happiness. I called Manik he picked up on the second ring "Hello Nandini are you ok?" he asked

"Ya Manik i am fine look I can see a small hot in a distance and I think maybe Mukti is there"

"Ok Nandini I am coming there with Aryaman and you don't move from your place" he said and cut the call.

After 5 minutes I saw Aryaman,Manik and Abhimanyu running towards me. I pointed at the hut and we all went towards it.

We entered the hut and Aryaman reoved his gun. We saw some food stuff and a water bottle and in the middle sat a girl who had chain tied to her hand.

"Mukti?" I wispered. She looked and I gasped she had dark circles under her eyes and bruises on her body. I and Manik ran towards her "Mukti!"

"Nandini, Bhai" she wispered and fell in my arms. Manik pulled the chain from the wall and we were about to take Mukti when we heard someone say "Leave my Mukti and turn around "

Manik's POV

We all turned around to see Harshad pointing a gun at us with a smirk on his face. 

"Harshad don't" I said 

"Shut up Mukti is mine only mine and if anyone comes in the middle I will kill them" he said now poinitng the gun at me. And he pulled the trigger I closed my eyes ready to take the hit but it never came.

"Nandini!!" I heard Mukti shout I opened my eyes to see Nandini onthe floor with a bullet in between her chest.

"Nandini NO" i shouted

"No Nandu you can't leave me" I said bending down taking her head in my lap. I saw Aryaman take Harshad's gun and hand cuff his hands.

I looked at Nandini her eyes were closed and her breath was shallow.

A/N

Hey guys!

So sorry for the late update.

Hope you love the chapter. Don't forhet to read my new book 'Their Angels' I am sure you will love it.

Vote comment and follow

Love you all

-MaNan