Nightmares

Pretending to be happy when you are in pain

 is just a example of how strong you are as a person.

Nandini's POV

When I entered my room I saw Sameer sleeping on the bed he looked so cute and innocent poor kid he went through such pain in such a small age.

                                                                             [Nandini's brother Sameer]

I immedietly pulled some covers on his sleeping figure as it was pretty cold and then went in the bathroom and wore my night dress.

I went on the bed thinking about Mukti I need to know about her past so that I can give her the required treatment.

Thinking about it in no time I was out.

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up witha start and saw Sameer withering in pain having a night mare

"Sameer wake up paby" I shook him at last he got up he looked at me crying and I hugged him tightly.

"D....Di i saw the c....car accident again " he stuttered to me in tears.

"Shh....baby it's ok its over" I comforted him.

Manik's POV 

It was 2 in the morning and I was sitting in my office drinking coffee as I was not sleepy and then I decided to check on Mukti.

As I was passing Nandini's room I heard sob's coming from the room I peeked in and saw Sameer hugging Nandini tightly and he was crying "D....Di i saw the c....car accident again" he stuttered to her in tears.

"Shh....baby it's ok it's over" Nandini comforted him.

I silently closed the door and went to my bed thinking which car accident Sameer was talking about. And why was he crying so much.

I took my laptop and opened Google and typed 'Nandini Murthy car accident' a artical came up and what I read in it shocked me.

Nandini and Sameer's family died in a car accident on 21st July 2013 must be 3-4 years back and she was 18 and Sameer was 7.

I was shocked to know all this and more surprised to see how well Nandini hid her pain.

A/N

It was a very short chapter I know but my finals are here and still I have a lot to study.

I promise the next chapter will be a big one.

Wish me luck for my exams :)

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow

Love you all

Happy reading 

-MaNan