Hawaii!

Manik's POV

"Nandini baby wake up" I shook her lightly. She had slept off on my shoulder. She opened her eyes and looked at me "We reached" I told her she nodded.

I turned to see Abhi's head on Mukti's shoulder and her head resting on his. Shanaya was also sleeping with her laptop open. Nandini got up and went to Shanaya closed her laptop and woke her up. 

I noticed that Abhi and Nandini treat Shanaya as if she will break anytime. I went and woke up Mukti and Abhi. We all got down the plane and found a car waiting forus.

The driver drove us to my beach house.

Nandini's POV

We all reached Manik's beach house and we all were shocked. The house was so big and beautiful and it was right in front of the beach.

 The house was so big and beautiful and it was right in front of the beach

"Wow dude you are filthy rich" Shanaya exclaimed making us laugh

"Nice place" Abhi said. Manik looked at me and asked "You like it"

"No" his face fell

"I love it silly" he smiled and kissed my cheek.

We all entered the house the interior decor was also beautiful. Manik showed everyone their rooms. And then he took me to a room "This is our room" I looked at him

"We both are staying together?" 

"Yup so that I can have fun with you" he smirked. I ran away from him inthe room. he entered and closed the door behind him and locked it. I gulped.

He ran to me I tried to run away but he grabbed my waist and threw me on the bed. He climbed on the bed and crawled towards me

"Manik no stop..........."

[R-RATED]

My words were lost in his kiss.It was a deep kiss and the sweep of his tongue against mine made me tremble.I was helpless beneath his touch as the same wild, wicked feelings he could arouse in me stormed through my blood and set my entire body alight.I gasped against his lips and he plundered my mouth again, the kiss ruthless, demanding, insisting on a response. I returned the heated hunger of the kiss.

Later his hand gently moved over to my hip and he lays it there, Rubbing the exposed skin there making shivers run down my spine. His hands travelled under my top massaging my breasts from top of my bra. I moaned in his mouth making him smirk in the kiss. 

Manik's POV

Nandini's hand's gently trevelled under my shirt tracing my abs with her gentle fingers. She pulled my shirt up indicating me to remove it.I removed it quickly. I started to kiss down to her neck. I found her sweet spot when she moaned loudly and started to nibble and suck on it forming a hickey so that people could know that this angel was my princess.

I stopped and looked at her she looked at me and I knew she was tired. I kissed her forehead "Sleep princess" I told her she smiled and went to sleep. I gazed at her she was so beautiful. Some of her hair was covering her face so I removed ot and tucked it behind her ear lightly making sure not to wake her up.

I slept beside her and she automatically put her head on my chest.

Shanaya's POV [Surprise]

Abhi and Nandu found their love in Mukti and Manik. Nandu and Manik were sharing a room and were doing the deed because I could hear their moaning. Abhi and Mukti were sitting outside cuddling each other. 

My mind shifted to him. If he hadn't betryed me maybe today we would be like Manik and Nandini.

Ok Shanaya stop thinking about the asshole he does nto deserve me or anyone else.

A tear slipped through my eye. I wiped it away and went off to sleep.

 I wiped it away and went off to sleep