Talking to Mukti

Manik's POV

iI was having breakfast when I saw Nandini and Sameer coming down. She greeted me and they both sat down. She took a toast and glass of juice and she gave Sameer pasta. That's when our family doctor who was treating Mukti came 

"Dr. Murthy it's a pleasure to meet you heard a lot about you" the doctor said to Nandini. She smiled and replied.

"Can I have Mukti' reports?" she asked him

"Ofcourse ofcourse" and he handed some files to her and then went away.

I saw that most of Nadini's attention was in the files and she had not even touched her breakfast I think Sameer also noticed that "Di eat first then see the files" she simply repiled with a hmm...but didn't touch her breakfast.

Sameer took a toast from her plate and started to feed her and she ate quitely not feeling odd at all.

Sameer saw me looking and he said "Di forget's to take care of herself when she works on a case"he smiled at shyly. I smiled and nodded.

"Mr.Malhotra can I meet mukti?" Nandini asked without looking up from the file.

"Ofcourse Nandini" I said.

She looked at me and gave a small smile and got up "Sameer go to the room and start studying" she told Sameer.

"Yes Di" he said and went up.

Nandini went to Mukti's room. 

Mukti's POV [Surprise!]

The new doctor came in I knew she was going to be like the other doctors who check me and only give medicines.

"I Mukti!" the doctor exclaimed

Uhh....she is so loud

"My name is Nandini and I am not you doctor" she said and I looked at her in shock.

"I am your friend" she said simply.

Friend.....it's been long since I have heard that word it feels nice to hear some one saying that they are my friend. Because my other friends said I was crazy and left me when I needed them the most and this all happened because of HIM...

"Mukti?" Nandini waved her hands in front of my face.

"Ya?" i said as I looked at her

"I said we are going out today to have fun" she said to me

Out it's been 4 to 5 months since I have been out of this house

"Really you would take me out?" I exclaimed

"Of course why you have not been out?" she asked me

"No not for a long time the doctors and Bhai do not allow" I said sadly

"Oh they are dead!" she mumbled but I heard her I smiled. Nandini is nice.

Nadini suddenly got up and said "Come on we are going to select some a outfit for you" she said and extended her hand.

I did a very sensible thing I gave her my hand.

We went to my cupboard and i opened it "Shit ! Wow!" Nandini exclaimed as she looked in my walk in closet. I have a huge collection of cloths, shoes and other stuffs.

She started to look through my outfits and started to take out diffrent dresses tops and shorts. Which she didn't like she just threw on the floor. I finally felt happy like I knew that some one was now going to be always there with me. She finally selected a outfit and I loved it.

                                                                                             [Mukti' outfit]

                                                                                             [Mukti' outfit]

I wore in and she styled my hair in slight curls.

She also had on a lovely dress

                                                                                     [Nandini's outfit]

                                                                                     [Nandini's outfit]

Then we both were ready.

Manik's POV

I saw Nandini coming out og Mukti's room and Mukti following her all dressed

"Where are you both going?" I asked Nandini 

"We are going out" she sid in a baby voice

"No Mukti is not going" I said. Nandini narrowed her eyes "And why is that?" she asked.

"Because she is not well" I stated I saw Mukti's eyes fill up with tears I think Nandini also saw that because the next thing she did shocked me

"MANIK MALHOTRA HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A THING TO YOUR VERY OWN SISTER. YOU IDIOT DON'T YOU SEE IT AFFECTS HER MORE. IF YOU DARE SAY SUCH A THING AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU!" she shouted with her face all red.

I stared in shock at her I never thought she would burst like this 

"Mukti go sit in the car I will come in a minute" Nandini said and to my astonishment she went.

"Mr .Malhotra I told you too keep you mother away from Mukti remember?" she asked

Wooo shudden change of topic?

"Ya" I asked confused

"Well now you are also going to stay away from her till she gets well" she stated.

I looked at her in horror "Why?" I shouted

"Because you cause her more pain than your mother" she stated "So stay away from Mukti"

"You can't do that" I exclaimed

"Watch me" she said smugly and walked away.

I looked at her walking figure in shock.