Party

Nandini's POV

"Nandu you have to come I am the show stopper! You have to come please" Shanaya whined. She wants me to come to her show. But I was not in a mood to go anywhere.

"If Mukti comes will you come?" she asked me I nodded.

"Mukti is coming I asked her already now you will have to come" Shanaya smirked

"Ok fine" I huffed. She smiled and started to go out of my room.

"Ya Nandu Manik is also coming" she said

OH! SHIT!

Manik's POV

"Manik she is coming" Shanaya said. A smile spread over my face.I knew it she was too sweet and kind to say no to her friends. I told Abhimanyu and Shanaya everything that happened between Nadini and me and their reation were shocking.

-Flashback-

"I kissed Nandini and then said that it was a mistake" I told Shanaya and Abhimanyu and Shanaya pounced on me "How dare you do this you idiot I will kill you" she shouted beating me. Abhimayu was pulling her back "Shanaya stop" hes said as he pulled her away. She huffed folded her hands and sat ont he chair giving me a death glare.

"OK look what you did was wrong so were are not helping you" Abhimanyu said.

"Look please I love her and I was stupid to not understand that" I begged him.

"Ok fine what do you want us to do?" Shanaya asked

"i want to get close to Nandini so that she can forgive me" I said

"I have a show tomorrow you both can talk there." Shanaya said

"Great" I smiled"

-Flashback Over-

I was so relieved when Abhimanyu told me that he and Nandini had nothing in between them. They were only friends.

-Skip to evening-

Right now I and Abhimanyu are waiting for Nandini, Mukti and Shanaya to come down they are still getting ready. Finally the door opened and out came Shanaya she looked really beautiful.

                                                                                          [Shanaya's Dress]

                                                                                          [Shanaya's Dress]

Then cam Mukti after so long I had seen her smiling she looked pretty in her blue anarkali dress.

   Where was Nandini I was going to ask Shanaya when I saw a angel come out of the room. Nandini looked so beautifl and stunning i stumbled on my steps

"Bhai be careful you don't want to fall more for her" Mukti said smiling. 

Nandini was wearing a black blouse with golden work on it and a white skirt.

                                                                                       [Nandini in her dress]

"Nandu you look beautiful" Abhimanyu said. "Thanks Abhi" she replied. Abhimanyu nugged me 

"Um.. Nandini you look beautiful" I stuttered

"Thanks" she blushed. How cute!

"Lets go" Abhimanyu said. We all got in the car and went to the venue.

[Reaching the Venue]

"I am going see you" Shanaya said and ran inside pulling her dress a bit up.

We all went inside there were many people Mukti immideatly clinged to me.

W e took our seats and waited for the show to start. On one side Mukti was sitting and on another Manik. The show started all the models and dresses looked lovely and then came Shanaya she looked beautiful in the dress. Everyone clapped for her. She walked away.

Mukti was laughing and clapping when suddenely she froze "Mukti are you ok?" I asked she pointed at something I turned to see a guy standing there "Harshad" she mumbled and fainted.

"MUKTI!" i SHOUTED. Manik looked startled and then he paniked. He picked her up and took her to the car. I quickly brought Shanaya and we all sat in the car.

As we were going I wondered Who the hell is Harshad?

A/N

Hope you all love this chapter.

Vote, comment and follow

Love you all.

-MaNan