"Daddy I wanna sit by myself." She whined and wiggled in her seat.

I shook my head while I opened her crayons "but what if I want to sit by you?" I mocked her whinny voice.

She looked up with what I call her whiny face. Her nose crinkle and she squints her eyes, its really cute actually "you sit by Albert." She told me and slipped under the table. Her little head suddenly popped up on the other side.

She waved and giggled at me "I'm a little hurt that my own daughter doesn't want to sit by me.." I pretend cry.

"You'll be fine Daddy, Albert is here" she points. I scoot out and let him slide in next to me.

"I guess we are sitting next to each other then?" I told Albert and slid my butt right next to him.

"Hey Sophie, hi babe!" Albert laughs and I chuckle at him.

"Hi hot stuff." I say back Sophie's face was filled with confusion. We laugh even more.

"Does this mean Daddy and Albert are together..." She whispers. I shake my head and Albert smiles

"Your dad wishes" and they high five across the table.

Wait a second...

Soon the waiter comes by and takes our drink orders. Her shirt was unbuttoned a little too low for my liking. I just brushed it off though and ordered our drinks. Albert gets a Coke, I get a Sprite and I order Soph a Orange soda since she doesn't want to order for herself.

"What you getting little miss?" Al asks her. She circles a mini pepperoni smiley pizza in a blue crayon. "Ah I see. Looks yummy." She nods and keeps coloring a small dog picture.

"You are going to get a fruit cup as your side." I tell her.

She looks up at me "but I wanted the cookie." She says.

I shake my head "No you are going to have the fruit cup." She was about to protest by I gave her my 'don't argue with me' look. She pouts and looks back at her colors. The waitress came back with what looks like a even smaller shirt than before. I didn't know I took my daughter to Hooters...

"What can I get you sir?" She asked seductively. Albert orders a cheeseburger with fries, I order a all meat pizza and tell her Soph's order as well. I quickly handed her the menus trying to get her away from me as fast as possible "is that all?"

"Yes and I would like for you to stop trying to flirt with my boyfriend." Albert stated for me and with that she walked away annoyed that neither if us were interested.

"Thanks hon" I burst out laughing and so does Albert. Soon we calm down though because of the stares we were getting.

"Ms. Embry would have let me get a cookie." I head Sophia mutter. I lean my head back wishing that she could just let it go.

"Well she is not here right now. I already ordered so you need to perk up." I took a sip of my drink "besides if you are going to be cranky then you can go to bed early." I offer her.

She rolls her eyes at me and picks up the crayon "fine."

I raise one of my eyebrows in surprise "do not be rude to me little girl." I scold at her.

I could feel the tantrum beginning to unfold. I have already dealt with a grown man's fit today, I do not need to deal with my little girl to have one either.

"Whatever Bítch"

______________

Omg what did I just do???? Uh oh someone is in trouble!!!

So whatcha think?

That comment Albert had... Dang that was good Albert!

Thank you so much for making this story what it is! You guys are absolutely fantastic! I love all of you.

Thank you for liking and commenting!

Luvs ya peeps!

Peace

Edited