Chapter One

First chapter here we go! I hope you guys enjoy and thankyou so much for choosing to read my Miraculous Ladybug fanfiction i'm so grateful (If anyone reads this story lol). Please like/star my chapters as it helps the book get to others and just enjoy! Thankyou and cya next chapter. x

{Ladybug's POV}

I could feel the cool breeze on my face as I, Ladybug, or as my civilian form, Marinette, sat on top of the Eiffel tower watching the city bellow. Beside me sat Chat Noir; His light blonde hair swaying in the light wind as he watched the cars drive by.

"Why do you think we hide our civilian form from each other Kitty?" I asked out of the blue. I don't really know why i asked but it was an interesting question.

"I don't know m'lady, to protect our identity?" Chat asked, looking into my sapphire eyes.

"That's the thing though, what are we protecting our identities from?" I puzzled. I didn't want to reveal my identity but it was puzzling me why it had to be a secret.

"Only time will tell bugaboo" Chat Noir said with a small smile as his miraculous ring buzzed, symbolizing the need to separate before we transformed back into our civilian selves. We both stood up, ready to swing our separate ways before we morphed back. "Good night Kitty," I said warmly to my partner.

"Good night Ladybug" Chat kissed my costumed hand before he swung off home.

{Time Skip}

"Marinette get up!" I heard someone yelling into my ear as my dreams faded away. Alya was in my room trying to find my outfit. "We have 10 minutes Mari so if you dont get out of bed now your going to have to go in your pajamas" Alya giggled, handing me my clothes. She was a great best friend and i was lucky to have her.

I wore the usual flower shirt , brownish  grey jacket and my favourite pink jeans that were rolled up at the bottom. "If your late Marinette you wont be able to see Adrien, and instead, hes gonna be seeing you walk into class late and pick up a detention. Not the attention you want" Alya raised her hands to her hips and tapped her foot. I Sighed I sighed in defeat as i hopped out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.

{Time Skip}

I almost fell off my chair as Nino quickly spun around on his chair towards me and Alya. It snapped me out of my half sleep and gave me a heart attack. Nino, who is Adrien's best friend and Alya's crush, laughed so hard im pretty sure he wet himself. I was so tired i must of drifted of into a day dream as the teacher was talking.

"Woh Marinette carm down its just your o'l pall Nino" He laughed again.

I went back into daydream thinking about last night, about how me and Chat were talking about whats under our masks, literally, not in a poetic term. Sometimes i just wished i knew who he was but what if it ruined everything we had. Oh its just so complicated.

I started drawing on my tablet and scribbling down drawings of Chat Noir and Ladybug. halfway through drawing chat, there was something about it that was just oh so familiar. I just couldn't think of what it was though. Suddenly Adrien spun round on his chair and started admiring my drawings.

"hello Mari" He said, eyes glistening a shade of bright green.

"O-oh hi A-adrien " I stumbled through my words. Darn you Adrien why do you have to be so cute and friendly and lovely and well, perfect!

"Those drawings are very good. I must say, I'm quite a fan of Chat Noir" He smiled, a little laugh escaping his lips. I blushed from the comment as Alya nudged me in the ribs. "Thankyou Adrien" I smiled with a soft giggle.

Adrien turned back around and started talking to Nino again. I can't believe he just complimented my work! I looked back down at my drawings and I swear I almost figured out who Chat looked like when Alya nocked me out of my trance. That was lucky, I think.

"It's lunch girl c'mon lets go back to you yours we have much to talk about" she said giggling as Adrien walked out with Nino.

Me and Alya tell each other everything so she knows how much I love Adrien down to the finest details. And of coarse, I know how much she likes Nino so I'm going to be hearing a lot about him too! We do this alot of lunch times; Going back to the bakery and talking about boys, my sewing designs and the food my mum and dad had served us fresh from the bakery kitchen. It was great to have a best friend like her.

{Very Short Time Skip}

We sat at the round table for lunch in my parents bakery talking about what had happened. "Girl he complimented your drawing this is a big step for your relationship!" Alya squealed. Lets face it though, it would never work, I cant even talk to him without stuttering and messing everything up!

"But Alya, i cant even talk to him! And i'm too clumsy to even act normal around him" I said almost crying from my own disappointment. "I suck at anything to do with Adrien lets face it".

"Girl dont say that!" Alya gaped. "Your clumsiness is you and if he doesnt like that your clumsy and have a cute stutter, then Adrien doesnt deserve you. Now lets get back to school and make this day even better than it is already!"

{Time skip to Night}

I lay in bed waiting for everyone to go to sleep. I had to do a night watch tonight. Me and Chat did one at least once a week, especially if there hadn't been an akumatized victim in a while.

As soon as i could see the lights flicker off from downstairs i lept out of bed and onto my balcony.

"Tiki spots on!"

In 2 seconds flat i was transformed into Ladybug; my less clumsy self. I jumped off the balcony and swung towards the meeting point.

"Hello M'lady" Chat Noir said from behind me. "Hows my bugaboo doing on this fine evening". To be honest, great because Adrien complimented my drawings of us and after some time thinking about that, it was actually so great.

"Great thankyou Kitty, now lets not waste any time shall we?" I giggled as i knew Chat wouldn't stop his flirtatious comments.

We lept from roof top to roof top until we were atop of the tallest building in town. The streets were empty and the lights were almost all out. It was so peaceful up here at night. I always forget how much i love these patrols.

Suddenly, my miraculous started flashing, telling us that we had little time left. I quickly ran to the other side of the roof with little time left to get down, and as i expected, i didn't have time to get down before i transformed back to a civilian. Great, i'm stuck up here with no food for Tiki and no way down. I was terrified for the outcome of this situation. The only way down was either to get Chat to bring Tiki food or for Chat to swing me down. Oh no...