Chapter 49

Hoping I won't lose any readers after this chapter. >~<;;

"She would like to see you," Sebastian spoke up from the bottom of the stairs. I turned around to face him from the couch. "Nikki?"
The demon nodded, motioning towards the steps. "She's in the first guest bedroom on the right."

Biting my lip, I slowly make my way up, following Sebastian's directions until I reached the door. Raising my fist, I knocked twice. "Nik..?"
The door opened a crack to reveal my friend. She looked to me nervously before stepping aside. "Y-You can come in.."

I smile, heading inside. Nikki then closed the door. "Look, (Y/N)...I am so sorry that-" She was cut off by my arms wrapping around her waist and our lips connecting.
I felt her kiss back a second later, her arms moving to around my neck. After a moment, we pull apart.
"Y-You aren't m-mad??" Nikki stuttered with a red face.
Chuckling, I shake my head. "I couldn't ever be mad at you. Want to know why?"
My friend nodded.
"Because I love you too," I whispered in her ear. "I don't want you to feel like I've stopped caring just because you started caring more. I do love you, Nikki. I know, although, it's not exactly in the sense you want me to. I care for Ciel in that way, but that doesn't mean he comes before you do in my life. We have been through so much to where I could never put someone before you. You've helped me on dozens of collections, and even went through over time with me when you didn't have to. I don't want you feeling like anything has changed between the two of us. Even though we can't be together romantically..." I look down for a moment before making eye contact with her. "Even if we can't in that way, I still want to be with you."

Nikki began to tear up, her bottom lip quivering; then suddenly, I was tackled to the floor, the Neko sobbing and smiling against my chest. "Thank you, (Y/N)!! You've always been so sweet and loving, never getting angry with me when I do things incorrectly...you've always cheered me up! I love you! I love you so much!"
I blush lightly, giggling while patting her head. "I love you too."

Just then, there was a knock at the door before it opened. Ciel walked in after, looking to Nikki and I on the floor. "...is there room for one more? My bed is pretty big."

"Ciel!!" My eyes widen as I scold him.
Nikki simply purrs. "Oh, is that so~?"

"Don't feed into it, Nik, or you'll make him worse!" Huffing, I get up and sit in a corner by the closet.
"I think we made her flustered." Ciel commented while crouching beside Nikki.
She tilts her head. "That's a first, she never acts that way."

"So, I guess we're a tag team now for (Y/N)?" The bluenette looked to my friend curiously.
"I suppose. She loves you more than I in a romantic sense, but she said I come first in her life."
"Oh," Ciel smirked. "I sense competition."
Nikki flicked her tail. "Competition, yes. Shall we hold a game?~"

My eyes widen. "What..?! No, no game!"

"I believe (Y/N) seems to appreciate the idea, I say we do it. Starting tomorrow, we'll both see who knows her best, and can win her affections." Ciel announced, extending his hand.
My friend shook it. "You're on!"

Sighing, I hang my head. "Why me.."

Woah! I updated both books in one day! I'm on a roll!! *proud grin* Anyway, I was going to make things more fun in the next few chapters to make up for how...upsetting it has been.

PLEASE READ:
Oh, and to add, I just collected and finished the entire Ouran Highschool Host Club manga series, and I cried so many times; mostly tears of joy. So, I was hoping to hold yet another contest for my dear readers! I would like you all, if you chose to participate, to draw your own fan art. It can be of anything from OHSHC, since it appears that most of you watched the anime and may have also read the manga. I would then like if you would take a picture of it and email your art to me! I'll be choosing a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner! I assure you, it isn't based on who's drawing is better, it's based on the effort put in. The prizes will be announced shortly once decided. Thank you in advance to all who chose to enter! Please comment "I'm in!" to tell me you would like to be a part of it! My email: cieltrancy389@yahoo.com

So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see all of my Sebas-chan bitches in the next one!