Chapter 41

•Ciel's POV•

"I know, it isn't like me to have a party." I muttered with crossed arms. "It wasn't exactly my idea either."

"Wasn't your idea?" Madame Red snickered. "Then who's idea was it?"

"It was my girlfriends suggestion." I could barely contain my smile after mentioning (Y/N) like that.

"Ohh~." My aunt smirked. "Who's the new lucky lady? Obviously not Elizabeth, you know how to calm her down."

As a small blush dusts my cheeks, I look away. "I-I'll introduce the two of you later. Now if you'll excuse me..." With that, I quickly walk away.
I wasn't able to make it across the room before a girl ran into me.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" She snarled.
"Excuse me," I used a sarcastic tone.

"Look, if you want-" She began before looking at me. "Woah, I'm sorry. Excuse me for not introducing myself first~." The girl purred.
I must have looked stupidly confused because she immediately wrapped her arms around my neck.
"I'm Addilyn, but you can call me Addie. What's your name, handsome~?"

"Get off me this instant." I attempted to push Addilyn away. But to my dismay, she already was one step ahead. The girl I just met crashed her lips roughly against my own while also pressing her chest against me.
'This is not happening.' I shove her away with an angered expression. Just in time to see the back of (Y/N) running into the crowd.
Had she seen it all?

•Your POV•

"I can't believe that whore was all over my Ciel!" I whisper shout under my breath, fists clenched. "I took care of Elizabitch, I'm not afraid to take care of her too."
Before I could plot her death, arms were around my waist. I jumped and spun around to meet the icy blue eyes of my favourite blonde.

"Oh, Alois!" I gasp with a grin, throwing my arms around him.

"Hey, (Y/N)! I've been looking around for you!" He exclaimed brightly.

"I'm sorry that I had to have you searching...I've been busy." Looking down, I was sure he would notice how upset I was.

"Do you need to talk?" Alois asked softly.

"Yeah.." I nod, leading him to the washroom. Quickly shutting the door, we both stare at each other for a moment.

"Who's the girl you came with?" I just decided to start the conversation.

The blonde looked taken aback. "Hm? You mean Addie?"

"Yes, her."

"She's just a friend I brought along.
We met while I was away on a business trip." 

"What's she like?"

"She's a lot like me, I guess. But more outgoing in ways. Why are you even asking me these things..?"

"No reason." I shrug.

"I know you, (N/N), and I know you don't ask things for no reason like this. What about her do you care for?"

I sigh a bit. "I saw your...friend earlier. Well, more like five minuets ago. She was pressed up against Ciel over by the far wall."

"Oh, don't worry about that. She acts that way around a lot of guys she likes." Alois chuckled, not seeming to understand the situation.

"Alois, Ciel is my boyfriend. As in he isn't available for your friend to be all over him like a cat on a scratching post. I would prefer if she would lay off."

"You really don't have to be concerned. Addie will get bored with him quick and move to another guy; I don't want you to worry."

"Can't you just tell her to not touch him?"

"Can't you just trust me?" Alois countered my question.

My eyes widen. "I do trust you, I don't trust her."

"You don't trust my judgement in friends??" He balled his hands into fists out of anger.

"I never said that! I'm just trying to protect him!" I began to shout this time.

"Oh, you'll protect Ciel! What ever happened when I need you?! What happened when you said you loved me, but I was just your get away from him?!" Alois shouted back. I noticed the tears threatening to fall from his glossy eyes.

"Wait, no, Alois please I didn't want you to-" My apology was cut short by the blonde storming out.

"Wait!" I attempted to chase after him, but he was gone. My heart shattered into what felt like sharp shards poking at my lungs. I had just upset my close friend. After all those times he helped me when I was down, after how he talked with me when I ran from Ciel. After how I betrayed his trust..

Everyone seemed to be starting at me as I bolted up the stairs and into one of the guest rooms. Tears blinded my vision, my breathing became ragged and uneven. I don't usually get upset like this...what was happening to me?

DON'T KILL ME!!