chapter | sixteen

En başından başla

The image of it played in my head, the strokes, curves, and shading. He drew me as if I was a goddess like I was a queen to him. I remember the smile that stretched onto my face when my eyes made contact the drawing.

He has always been the kind of person who would give off that 'I'm a lone wolf fuck off' kind of vibe, but never to me. He always let me into who he was and never feared if I would hurt him. But in the end, he was the one to hurt me.

As far as I know, people at our old school always steered clear of him, meaning they probably still do. Nathan should actually have been one year free of the hell named school by now, but he was held back in freshman year because of the amount of days that he skipped school.

Meaning for my freshmen and Sophmore years we were in the same grade. Then mother and I left this place. Now we had to finish our senior year back at Rockside high together. YAY ME. Fuck my life. No really slip some poison into my next meal.

Please. Or push me into a tiger enclosure, whatever floats your boat.

I closed my door and let my body fall limp against it, while I slid down until My body was on the floor, wallowing in my thoughts. My ears picked up the sound of a body climbing up the stairs and coming towards my room. I wasn't in the mood to talk or associate myself with others. Meaning I will probably rip the head of the first person who pisses me off. My hand reached up behind my body and locked the door from the inside.

I'm well aware that I just arrived, but I already have a growing urge to leave.

8 months.

8. FUCKIN. Months.

+ + +

I cracked my eyes open and blinked a couple times to help them adjust to the pink that overflowed my senses. I moved my body forward around while I stood up from the floor. How the fuck did I manage to fall asleep. I stretched my arms above my head and let out a sigh when my bones in my neck and body cracked into place and awakened.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time, the screen brightened when I pushed down the home button, displaying large white numbers 8.30 pm. My stomach growled suddenly twisting and turning begging for delicious food. I grumbled under my breath, I was hungry as per usual.

I turned around to face the door handle.

I had 2 options in this situation.

(1) Unlock to door and venture out into the mansion in ninja mode, so that I don't come across those-who-shall-not-be-named. *Cough* Nathan & Luke* Cough*.

(2) Stay in this room and not have to face them for today. That sounded pretty good in my opinion, other than the fact that I would probably starve in this pink fucking caste. Yay.

I stood staring at the door for at least five minutes with my arms crossed over my chest. Pondering my ideas.

Option (1) or (2).

(1) or (2).

Oh for god sakes.

Food and possibly face the beasts or Starve and be safe.

Yeah I'm a fat ass, so I'm going to go with option (1), food is worth crossing the fiery depths of hell. And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

With my brain set on option 1, I leant towards the door reached out and unlocked it quickly before I could change my mind. I was going to see them at some point I should just get it over and done with.

Avoiding them forever would be impossible, I mean I'm living with them. It's completely impossible to successfully avoid them for 8 months when I have to spend half my time in this empty mansion.