"Your face!"

"I'll shove this snail down your throat, you fish nugget."

"Why don't I just change my name to fish nugget since you call me that almost every day?"

"Yeah, do that." I agreed. "So fish nugget, what do you want to do now? I lost my appetite because of you."

"I don't know. We could always watch a movie."

"Okay, let's go."

We left the buffet and headed towards the elevator. I was about to turn the corner but I bumped into somebody. Yoongi held me so that I wouldn't fall as I apologized.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I said, in English. Or tried to. The guy looked at me in a way I couldn't recognize. "No English? Yoongi, what's sorry in french?"

"It's okay, I understand you." He said, with his french accent dropping here and there.

"Oh." I sighed in relief. "S-sorry for hit- bump you."

"I cannot let such a handsome man apologize to me. In fact, I'm sorry for bumping into you. I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Is fine!" I smiled slightly.

"I'm Jordan." He smiled at me.

"Oh, Hoseok." I mumbled, pointing at myself.

"Unique name."

"Ah, thank you."

"I'll make sure to see you later." He smiled and held my hand. He pulled me towards him and bowed a little.

"Oh." I looked at Yoongi and back at Jordan. "Yeah, sure." I mumbled. Not really.

"We have to go." Yoongi said, pulling me with him.

"Whoa, slow down, long legs." I said, going back to Korean. He ignored me, pulling my arm away. We entered the elevator and crossed his arms. "What's up with you?"

"Nothing." He clenched his jaw and looked away from me.

"Pfft, fine." I scoffed. The doors to the elevator opened and I stormed away. I entered my room and just saw Jungkook there.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Yoongi is being a little shit." I said, sitting on my bed.

"It's still the first day and you've had your first fight already?"

"Technically, this isn't our very first fight." I said.

"Well, what happened?"

"I think he's jealous."

"Of who?"

"Of Jordan."

"Who's Jordan?"

"This guy I bumped into when we left the buffet."

"Is he hot?"

"Is who hot?"

"Oh, hi Jimin." Jungkook laughed. "I didn't think you'd come back after ten minutes."

"I missed your face." He chuckled. "Now who's hot?"

"Me." I said.

Jimin started laughing. "That actually was the best joke ever."

"I swear to god." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Why don't you go talk to Yoongi?" Jungkook suggested, changing the topic.

"Talk to him about what?" Jimin asked.

"I'll tell you later. Try talking to him, Hoseok."

"Okay." I mumbled.

I left our hotel room and made my way towards Jimin and Yoongi's room. I knocked and waited to him to open the door.

"Jimin, did you forget your key card?!" Yoongi yelled. I heard his footsteps coming towards the door. "Oh, it's you."

"It's me? What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? Oh, I don't know, maybe because some guy just went out and pulled my boyfriend onto him?!"

"Are you actually jealous of a guy I've never met before? You know, they usually do that shit if they're gentlemen."

"I'm not fucking jealous."

"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you just here to argue with me? Because if you are, then no thanks. Go and hang out with the so called gentleman, Jordan." And he closed the door.

"You know what? I will!" I yelled. I walked away from his door and went to the elevator. I didn't want to go back to my room and explain what happened to Jungkook. Was Yoongi being serious? I've never even met the guy! Who said I'd like him, either?!

I entered the elevator and started pushing all the buttons. I sat down and hugged my knees. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I covered my face in my knees. I couldn't believe what he just did.

Fine, I'll go hang out with Jordan, you fucking shit. See if I care.

__
oops u thought the drama would end but i hit u with the ka-pow

__oops u thought the drama would end but i hit u with the ka-pow