* three hours later *

It's been a long time now and Caspar has only just got home but his mum and sister went down the local shop to get some stuff they can use for cooking so Caspar had a big surprise when he came home and walked into his house to find me sat on his sofa on my phone watching his YouTube videos ... He probably now thinks that i'm some creepy British weirdo that came all the way to south Africa to sit on his sofa! ahahaha  " ummm excuse me but who are you? " he says in his sexy accent that sounds kinda Irish and welsh mixed together aha or it's just me that thinks that " oh sorry i'm Natasha and i'm staying here with One Direction and me Friend and the sister of niall horan Sophie " and then the most awkwardest thing happened my phone started playing this song randomly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQcgY8d8X2A... Oh my god. I look over at Caspar to see him dancing and laughing at the same time, i then gave up and joined in with him when just as he said " this song is about me " harry walked in the room and gave Caspar a rude glare and said " i'm harry styles you might know me " harry says rudely " omg yes from 1D i'm a big fan " he says getting all exited this caused me to burst out laughing and saying " your a big fan of 1D i'm guessing? and harry don't be rude " i say laughing but when i say that to harry i go completely dead with no emotion. What is up with that boy today!!

* The next day *

Yes me and Caspar had to sleep in the same bed but it was okay because he has a double bed but at the moment i am stuck under neath him with his arms wrapped around my waist holding me against me whenever i try to move he just tightens his grip on me and moves closer witch i don't mind but it's so hot in here because it's south Africa and it's nothing like rainy England.

At that point harry walks into the room with a big grin on his face but that is soon whipped of when he sees me wrapped up in Caspar arms in the same bed " Yo-u-u-u slept with h-i-im-m? " harry asks horror now clear in his eyes and disappointment showing in his facial expression " harry please just let me explain " i say but before i can say anything else he has left the room and left me sat there with Caesars arms not around my waist as i am sat up.

At the moment i couldn't hold it in tears just started to fall down my face i don't even know why it just feels like a piece of my heart has been ripped out an the stoped on and then thrown into a river and left to die. This caused Caspar to wake up and asked me what was wrong so i told him and he apologized and said he was just going to get something, he ended up coming back with a hot chocolate with squirt cream and marshmallow's.

After finishing the hot chocolate and getting ready for the day ahead we started out journey to the charity with all the poor children and people living bad lives and showing that we take a lot of stuff for granted. During that day i got to know many people and it also made me upset because it just shows that lots of people don't think twice about the stuff they get for Christmas when there are people out there who can't even get fresh water for Christmas let alone a new phone or an XBox. I met this really cool family and gave them over £200 to spend on whatever they needed and Sophie meet a young lad who lived on his own with 2 younger sister and she gave him £300 to spend to help them survive.

Harry has ignored me all day and i don't know what is wrong with him he's not jealous because i know he doesn't like that's for sure. Walking past Caesars room when we got back i herd harry and him talking about ... Me? " Harry i don't like Natasha in that way i like Sophie she's really cute! " Caspar says to harry, i found this cute because Sophie has always fan girled over him and loves him very much " Okay just when i saw you this morning i just couldn't stop the anger building up inside of me, i will help you get with Sophie if you help me get with Natasha " harry say 

I couldn't take it any longer i opened the door and both boys turned to me with eyes wide while i had a big smirk on my face " did you hear all of that? " harry asks me " I herd enough to know you have feeling for me and that Caspar likes Sophie  " i reply with a wink " Do you feel the same " harry asks " YES " i yell and run up and hug him. i love him i really do.

Later that day me and harry managed to get Sophie and Caspar together and let's just say they are the perfect to  they really are a match made in heaven just like me and harry. Also harry has kicked Caspar out of his room and put with the other boys so that me and him can have the bed, i turn to harry and say " sing to me? " i say to harry making my best puppy face i can harry just laughs and grabs caspars guitar and starts singing this song sending me into a deap dream knowing i have people who care and love me --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GRtFC8nTag

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you :)

Please Vote

And comment 

??? 

thank you fo reading!! another imagine coming soon :) xx