I hate you! but do i really? - Zayn Malik/Harry Styles

This is an imagine about zayn for Emma and Lucy Hope you like it :) I feel really bad that it's late but here it is and i hope you like it and i'm sorry i took my time doing this imagine :)x enjoy 

-----------------------

Emma p.o.v 

Today me and my friend are going around London shopping and taking pictures, were not actually from around here were from America. I have always wanted to come to England and go round all the tourist places and iv'e most definitely always wanted to go round London! The only reason i am here today is i have just turned 19 and my mum couldn't afford for me to do anything for my birthday but i knew this before my birthday and me and Lucy saved up all our money to come here, luckily my mum said yes.

As you know my name is Emma and i'm now 19 i love Ed Sheeran and i'm not so fond of that band. What's there name? Oh yer One Direction but my best friend loves them she's always going on about where they are and what they are doing. Her favourite is harry she says she likes him because he has the cutest curls ever and has amazing dimples. I don't agree at all. 

The only boy from that band that i have actually taken an interest in is Zayn he looks like a nice guy, he brought his mum a house and all. i'm just not shore if that's to show of how much money he has to spend. He's also really good looking as well.

*In London*

Me and Lucy have now just booked into the hotel in the middle of London, i have now idea how we got here there are so many cabs and people rushing around and there are pigeons everywhere and when i say everywhere i mean everywhere. It's really starting to annoy me because every-time there is a pigeon Lucy has to go shout KEVIN. 

It's now about 2 in the afternoon and me and Lucy have been unpacking all our stuff for about an hour now and were just about ready to go out in london and go do shopping and go and take pictures of everywhere.

"Are you ready to go Lucy? " i say in an inpatient tone

" Yes i'm just getting my shoes on " she yells from the other room

we are now finally ready to go. First of all we are going to go to this really cool shopping mall that has laterally EVERYTHING a girl could wish for, trust me i have done my research.

* After the mall *

we have now finished shopping in the mall and it feels like my hand is about to drop of from all the bags i am carrying. At this moment in time me and Lucy are trying to find a place to eat but we haven't had much luck due to the fact we are lost in the middle of London with no map or any idea where to go.

It's been i nice day so far but somehow i think it's going to rain due to the fact there are massive black clouds above our head. Lots of people say the British weather is horrible and always rainy so i guess we should have know it wouldn't be as hot and as sunny as it usually is is America.  

 After about 10 minutes of trying to find where we are just as i suspected it started to rain! Just our luck we can't even find where our hotel is. I walked off to go see if i can find where we are and Lucy stayed under a buss shelter with our bags to keep herself dry from the now down poor from the rain. 

Lucy p.o.v

It's raining! Just great! Emma has gone off somewhere trying to find where we are or even a place that we can eat at and she's left me here under a buss shelter with all of our bags hopefully we should know where we are sooner or later. 

" Excuse me miss are you okay? " a deep voice asked from next to me " Oh yes i'm fine thank you it's just me and my friend are a bit lost and she has gone off somewhere " i said back a bit shy to lift my head to see who the mastery man was. Well do you need some help? where are you trying to get to i'm shore me and my friends will help you get there when i can manage to see where they are? 

i raise my head to take a glimpse of who the man is and it's "HARRY STYLES FROM ONE DIRECTION" i herd a loud chuckle and realise i said that out loud " i just said that out loud didn't i? " i said going a deep shade of red! "  Yes you did! I'm guessing your a fan? " harry asks me in an amused voice " a fan no no no no i'm much more than a fan! I firkin LOVE you guys." i say getting exited that i am talking with my celeb crush " that's amazing to know " harry says smiling that shows his dimples.

Emma p.o.v

I'm now on my way back to tell Lucy that i have no idea where we are and that i can't find where we need to go to get food or even get back to our hotel when i bump into someone and fall flat on my bum into a wet and muddy puddle. 

" Oh are you okay i'm so sorry i'm just trying to find my friends ans wasn't watching where i was going! " 

"  Oh well maybe next time you should watch where you are going and maybe think before running around in a busy place. " i say in a pissed off tone

" i truly am sorry here let me help you up " the young man who was about my age said, well at least he had the kind heart to help me up maybe i was being a bit mean. " Sorry again are you okay? are you lost? " 

Wait a minute i know that voice from somewhere, but where? oh my gosh it's that guy from that boy band that Lucy is always going on about omg if she could see me now she would be so jealous. So that guy is called zayn right? he's the one that i think if alright. 

" Umm yer i'm okay thank for asking and yer me and my friend have been lost in the rain for about an hour now. Were trying to find somewhere to eat and then go back to the hotel were staying in " i say not shore about what to say still in shock from being pushed in a puddle but also the fact i'm talking to Zayn from One Direction 

" well if we go back to get your friend then i can find my friends and we can go get some food? and then maybe we can show you how to get to your hotel? " Zayn asks being the gentleman he is. 

" Yer shore my friend is at the buss stop down the road " i reply to him " Oh okay well my friends the last time i saw them were in the store near that buss stop so it shan't take that long to find them " Zayn replies you me

* In Nandos *

Emma p.o.v 

So in the end we found the boys and Lucy who was totally flirting with harry and now we are in Nandos because niall said it was the best place to eat ever and i agree with him. We have been sat in nandos for ages now and we have all been getting to know each other and i can't believe i judged them and said they were up themselves they are nothing like i thought they would be they are just 5 down to earth lads out to have fun while living their lives.

Harry and Lucy have planned a date they seem really good together and i do believe that he will treat her how she should be treated and well as for me and zayn you will just have to wait and see about that .... 

me and lucy also found out that we are sharing a hotel with the boys and that they are only just a few doors down from our room so we planned to go back to the hotel and have a movie night with the boys. 

Lets just say i'm falling hard for the one and only Zayn Malik from that band that about 4 hours ago i hated so much. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ta Daaaaaaaa

Sorry again that it took so long to do and that i kept having to leav it to last thing but here you go this is the end result and i really hope you like it and it took me a while i know sorry! 

Please Vote and comment below your opinions and also if you want imagine then please comment below or Private message me and i will try to update the imagine as soon as possible! 

Thank you for reading lets try and get this as many votes and reads and comments as possible! ta :)xx