seventeen

20/6 - Friday

Lydia's POV

I scrolled through the comments from my beach Instagram photo as Joe sets up my camera. Most of them are super kind, but some of them are nasty, commenting on my weight gain, how I don't look as skinny as I used to. I decided a few days ago that I was finally going to make a video with Joe. We were planning on doing two separate videos, one for his channel and one for mine.

We start with mine, both of us sitting on the end of my bed. I started off with my introduction.

"Hi guys, Lydia here! So, today I have a serious video. I'm here with Joe Sugg, as you can see, and we have an announcement, but that's going to wait until later. First, I want to talk about the comments some of you left on my Instagram photo I took on the beach. Most of the comments are super kind, but there's a few that are criticizing my weight, and how I've gained weight over the past few weeks. A few of you guessed correctly about what had happened but a few of you just called me fat. Never do that, okay? Don't call anybody fat. Ever. It isn't cool. It isn't funny, okay? Just don't," I pause for a few seconds, taking a deep breath in. Joe grabs my hand, below the camera view, and links our fingers together. "Now, before I explain why I'm gaining weight, Joe and I have sort of a big announcement... We, uh, we're sort of together?" Joe chuckles quietly to himself.

"Only sort of, huh?"

"Okay, yeah, we're together. Which leads me on to the second part of this video..."

"Are you sure you want to tell them?"

"I've mentioned it, I have to tell now. Uh, so, the reason I've been gaining weight is because I'm pregnant... I'm 12 weeks along with twins," I laugh lightly, feeling a lot better. I stood up, pulling my shirt up to reveal my slightly swollen belly.

"You alright now, love?"

"Yeah, yeah, that feels so much better. Okay, so that's all for this video, head over to Joe's channel to see his video, subscribe to both of us! Hopefully next video is a lot more happy. See you next week!" I shut off the camera and sit back down, facing Joe.

"That was really good, baby, I'm so proud," He gave me a small smile, pushing his lips gently against mine. "Now we have to film my video," He says, pulling back. He switches on the camera, starting straight away.

"Hello everyone, today I'm joined with Lydia Samuels! We're doing a serious video today because we have a few announcements. Straight into it, er, we're together... Lydia's my girlfriend and I like her a lot and I hope you guys all like her too! Next announcement is a little harder to talk about because we're both more likely to be judged or hated for this, although a lot of people have already guessed. I'm going be a father," He turns to me a motions for me to pull up my shirt. I pull it up, revealing my belly once again, and Joe rests his hands on my stomach. I sit back down and Joe starts talking again. "She's 12 weeks pregnant with twins, which I honestly a scary thought but we'll pull through this. I don't want Lyds to get any shit for this because it isn't her fault. Anyway, that's all for this week. I hope you enjoyed the video, if you did give it a big thumbs up! Also subscribe to Lydia because she's pretty cool. And I'll see you next week with another Sugg Sunday Special! Hoo hoo!" He shuts off the camera, and I back up to rest against my headboard, lying down on a pillow.

Joe lies down next to me, and his hand slips up my shirt, resting on my bump.

"You know, I'm really happy with you," Joe says, kissing me, softly at first. His hand rubs along my waist, stomach, hips, wherever he can get. I rub my tongue along his bottom lip, our tongues now fighting for dominance. I throw my leg over him so I'm straddling him, his hands travelling all over my back.

"I think I love you," I say through the kiss. I feel Joe smirk against my lips.

"I think I love you too, Lyds," He says back, still kissing me. I smile into the kiss, extremely happy.

-----

I know that this chapter is pretty short but I didn't really know what else to write, so I hope you still enjoyed it? Lots of love xo