six

29/3

Lydia's POV

The only word to describe the next morning was awkward. The first thing I noticed was my pounding headache, along with how cold my bed was. The next thing I noticed was the lack of clothes on me, and the naked person next to me. Events from last night rolled through my brain.

I slept with Joe Sugg. The same person I've been in love with since I was 14. My best friends brother. The only guy I've ever actually liked.

I'm not the type of girl to sleep with randoms. Not that he's a random.

Shit.

I roll myself out of bed, throwing on a pair of tights and a thick jumper. I grab an aspirin from my bathroom and throw back two of those, as well as placing two on the bedside table with a bottle of water. Walking into the kitchen, I switch on the jug and sit on a barstool. Joe walks in just after I've made myself a coffee.

"Jug's just boiled if you want to make a hot drink," I say, my eyes locked on my phone in front of me. Neither of us talk, and an awkward silence floated in the air. It's takes ten minutes before Joe breaks the deafening silence.

"The weather's lovely today, isn't it?" I roll my eyes. That has to be the worst way to break the silence.

"Weather's shit as always, Joe, we live in England," That comes out a lot colder than intended, making Joe flinch. Gilt runs through me. "Sorry, just on edge and very hungover."

"I understand, I'm probably equally as hungover. Thanks for the aspirin this morning, by the way..."

"You're welcome..." Another awkward silence rests in the air, both of us avoiding the huge elephant in the room. Joe walks up and places his cuz in the sink.

"I'm going to go then... I'll call you later to talk," He says, but I grab his hand before he can exit the room.

"Wait, Joe, can we please talk about this before you run off. We can't leave it like this or neither of us will say anything."

"Talk about what?" He's joking, right?

"Talk about the fact that I slept with my best friends brother! The guy I've been in love with since I was 14," I couldn't stop the last part from slipping out, but my face goes bright red as soon as I realise what I just said.

"Y-you're in love with me?" I turn my head away from him, afraid he'll laugh at me. Instead he does the opposite. He grabs my face, turning it towards him, planting his lips on top of mine. Our lips move in sync and my heart thuds violently in my chest. Our first sober kiss. His hands snake to the small of my back, mine to around his neck. We stand like this, kissing in the middle of my kitchen, for as long as possible, until one of us need to breathe. My breathing is heavy, and it doesn't help that my heart is still thumping as his icy blue eyes stare into my grey ones. His breathing matches mine in intensity, and I can feel his heart beating through my chest.

Soon enough my breath starts to come back. "Wow, that was unexpected..." Joe nods his head in agreement, eyes still staring into mine. He pulls away and I sigh.

"Sorry Lyds, I have to go home now, though. I have 16 missed calls from Caspar, so I have to go home and see what he wants. I'll call you later on in the week," I nod, and he pulls me in for another small kiss before walking out the door.

I sink down into the couch, phone in hand, as I dial my sister's number.

Jamie Lydia

"Hello? "

"Hey, Jam, it's Lyds. I really have to talk to you."

"What's up, Lydia?"

"I fucked up, real bad."

"You didn't run over anyone, did you?"

I giggle slightly at her comment.

"No, not that bad. Well, I mean, it's pretty bad."

"What did you do? Spit it out woman."

"I slept with Joe..." My voice is quiet, and I'm surprised she can even hear me.

"What? Did you really? When? Where? Why?! How?!"

"Yeah, I did... I was really drunk and we kissed and it got out of hand. I fucked up sis."

"Have you told Zoe, your best friend, that you slept with her brother?"

"No! You're the first person I called. Zoe doesn't even know I like him, though."

"Lydia! I thought you were the smart one of us two?"

"I'm just the immature younger one..."

"True. Anyway, I think you should tell her. Soon, anyway..."

"Yeah, I will one day... Anyway, right now I'm going to go have a lay down, I have a major hangover, and I'm super tired so I'll call you later or something. Bye Jamie."

"Alright Lyds, talk to you later, and don't forget to talk to Zoe!"

"Yes mum. Bye." And with that I hang up.

This is a real mess I've gotten myself into. I just pray everything turns out alright.

Instead of dwelling on everything, I decide to film a video. I clean off my makeup and just do simple mascara, and well as keeping on my track pants. Before turning on my camera I send out a tweet.

@lydiasamuels: tweet me questions with the has tag #asklydia

I set up my tripod in from of my bed and turn my camera on.

"Hey guys, Lydia here. Today I decide to do a QandA so let's get started!" I spend the next fifteen minutes answering questions my viewers sent in. A lot of them are simple questions, easy to answer. I answer about 25 questions altogether. "That's the end of the QandA. I'd like to say sorry that I look like crap, it was Zoe's birthday yesterday, happy birthday Zo, and I had a few drinks sooooooo... Yeah, anyway, I'll see you next week! Bye!"

------------

I didn't know how to end the chapter so I just ended it like that

Anyway pls enjoy also vote, comment, share, everything else

Lylyly