two

11/3

Lydia's P.O.V

The past week has been spent trying to fit all my things into four large suitcases and preparing myself for the big more, which is happening today. My nerves are all over the place, and my stomach is filled with butterflies. The time is currently 9:17am, and my dad and I are trying to pack all of my things into my car. The key word is trying. I have to leave by 10 o'clock because I have to be at my apartment at 12:30pm to get the keys. 

By the time we fit everything in my car, it's 9:52am. I walk into my room for the last time for a while and look around. It's quite bare, the bed's still in the same place, and so is my desk and cupboard, but everything is gone off them. My bed still has the duvet on it, and all my throw pillows, but my desk is empty of my computer, and my floor no longer as a fluffy rug on it. My bedside tables no longer have my lamps, those are coming with me, and my photos are gone off my wall to decorate my new room. I take a deep breath in and exit my room, walking down to my car where my parents are waiting to say goodbye. I head over to my mum first. 

"I'm gonna miss you so much." I breathe out, pulling her into a hug.

"Aw Lydia, I'm going to miss you too. I can't believe you're already moving out, you're growing up too fast my dear." I laugh lightly and pull away, walking over to my dad. 

"C'mon Lyds," He says, pulling me into a tight hug. "You need to stop growing up, I'm gonna miss you."

I pull my head back to look at him. "Don't worry Dad, I still act like I'm five. I'll come visit as much as I can, and facetime you as soon as I've sorted out my house."

"Are you sure you don't need us to come with you to help you set up your house?"Mum asks.

"Zoe agreed to help, so did Alfie and Joe. I'm going to be okay, I swear. I'll miss you both so much." I pull both of them into a tight hug before climbing into my car. I turn the engine on and roll down my window. "Bye guys, I love you both."

"We love you too." They say simultaneously. 

I push my foot down on the exhaust, and back slowly out of the driveway.  I turn up the CD that's playing through the stereo. Blue Neighbourhood. (Fun fact, I'm going to see Troye Sivan live in July and I'm so excited.) 

By the time I arrive at the apartment building it's already 12:26pm. I jump out my car and to my apartment. The man walks down to hall just after me and by the time it's 12:31pm the apartment is officially mine. I pull out my phone to text our group chat about helping me.

text sent 12:32pm to zozo, alfie, joe 

lydia: hey guys, im at the apartment building, come help meeee

joe: kk, what's the address again?

lydia: {insert random address here}

zozo: alfie and I are on our way, see you soon

joe: me too, see you soon

My tummy fills with butterflies at the thought of seeing Joe again. It's been over two months since I last saw him, and who knows what could've happened in this time. I don't even know if he's still single. 

I walk down to my car and grab out one of my bags, which evidently is the one that has all the heavy things in it. Stumbling backwards from the weight, I almost trip over, until someone catches me. The suitcase slips onto the floor and I pray that I wrapped all the breakable things up tight enough. A laugh fills my ears from my saviour.

Joe Sugg. Of course.

I stand back up to find Joe standing there with Alfie and Zoe. Zoe and I let out a big squeal and I throw myself at her. It's been a month since she's visited me. 

"Miss you, Zozo!" I exclaim, stepping back from her. Her hair is a lot shorter than last time, about shoulder length. 

I walk over to Alfie, and hug him quickly before hugging Joe. 

"Hey, Lyds." His voice send shivers up my spine. I let go and smile at him. 

"Let's take this stuff up to my apartment!" I say, grinning widely. My apartment, I like the sound of that.

We all grab a bag each and make our way up to the elevator. It takes us three trips to bring everything up to my room and by the time it's all up, everything rests in my dining room. I give the three of them a tour of my apartment and by the time it's 1:32pm we're all situated on the couch in my living room.

"Hey, Lydia, do you want us to show you around London a little before it gets late?" Zoe asks.

"Sure. Just let me put on some comfy clothes." I walk into the dining room and open one of my suitcases full of clothes. I pull out a nice pair of jeans and a thick sweater, as well as my black booties. I quickly change my clothes, stuffing my old ones back into a suitcase, as well as grabbing my purse and phone. 

"Ready to go, guys," I say, and everyone hops up off the couch. We head down to Zoe's car, me in the front next to Zoe, and Alfie and Joe squeezed in the back. 

The first place Zoe takes me to is Starbucks where I order a caramel macchiato. The usual. 

The next place we go is the big shopping mall. We look around the mall for a couple of hours, buying a few things here and there. Zoe and I made a plan to go shopping in a few days when I'm settled in.

After the mall, Zoe takes us to the London Eye, although we didn't end up going in it.

The last place she showed me was Buckingham palace. One of the places I've wanted to visit since I was little. 'Mummy, mummy! Can we visit the palace next time we visit London?' I would always bug my mum but we never ended up visiting it.

After visiting  the palace we decide to go out for dinner at a cute little local restaurant. We spent the whole day catching up with each other.

By the time I finally arrive home, it's 9:24pm, and I'm exhausted. I turn on my electric blanket and pull off my jeans, pulling on my fluffy pyjama pants. I get ready for bed as slow as possible, so my blanket can warm up. Once it's finally warmed up I drag myself into bed, book in hand and my bedside lamp turned low. I read for about half an hour before snuggling down into bed and sleeping. 

-------------

ok so authors note

zoe may be only 20 in this story but she looks the same as she looks now 

so do alfie and joe

so just had to add that in :) 

best friends brother // joe suggजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें