A little bit on Africa

So I thought, this is a big book, I've got to write to be part of it. Why not write about were I live? Why not write about Africa? 

I live in North Sudan but I am not Sudanese. I live there because I want to. Some people rite now will be gasping because to them, Sudan Is a load of trouble. Well, not to me. Do you know, there are no proper wild camels left in the world? If they are wild, it's because they have escaped. 

Did you know that when you see a lake in the desert it's not real? I realized that two years ago while trying to find the river nile on a camping trip. 

Did you know that the people who live in Sudan have some of the most amazing stories? With stories you would never imagine.

Did you know that our guide when we go on school trips is an ex army man from Ethiopia ? and has fought in wars? And has bullet wouds across his back? Did you know to me he is a hero? 

Did you know that when our car crashed down in the middle of the road, six men came and fixed it then left, not accepting anything? Not even a thanks? 

Did you know that when I was riding a horse in a village, little kids followed us all the way home trying to talk English to us. Smiling the whole time? 

Did you know the people here are some of the nicest, proudest people I have EVER met? 

Did you learn something new just then? 

-ChloeMayPinney