Part 6

It was so wrong of you two to be doing this. It was wrong of you to be teasing our boyfriend in front of his friends, it was cruel. Dan pulled your chair closer to his and wrapped his arm around you, seemingly innocent. Other than the fact that he was tracing over the unseen hickeys and most sensitive parts of your neck, it was. You let him go until it became too much. Your hand found his thigh and grazed it lightly before palming him roughly through his jeans, his breath hitching, a smile pulling on your lips.
"Ye-Ahhh... Vidcon will b-..be interesting." He nodded, unable to contain himself. Dan shot you a look that was full of hunger, full of need, and full of plead. The look alone begged you to stop, but the word never left his lips. You pressed a kiss to his cheek before finagling your hand into his jeans, tracing lines up and down his length, lighter at the base, and harder at his overly sensitive tip. Dans hips bucked forward a bit, searching for friction you wouldn't give.
Louise gave you a strange look, as Dans face was growing red. Casper looked at Dan knowingly, and stifled a laughter. It was hot, honestly, to see Dan unravelling under your touch. Just as he came close, you took your hand away, Dan gasping loudly.
"Um... Yeah." He shook his head and then fixed his fringe. "It'll be fun." He nodded with a soft giggle before clearing his throat.
Thirty minutes went by, and Dan was still painfully hard. You hadn't touched him since then, and he was practically begging for it. Everyone was lost in the conversation, even Dan. He hadn't realised your hand was in his pants until a small moan escaped his lips, and he was silently thanking God that Louise was the one talking.
When no one was looking, you pressed a kiss to his neck, making him shiver, and fuck into your hand a bit harder. His hips rolled forward into your hand, as your hand stroked backwards, thumb still drawing circles around his tip and lines through his slit.
His boxers were damp with precum, and you knew how pissed he was going to be later for that.
How no one noticed what was going on just feet from them was insane, Dan was red in the face, sweating a bit. Everyone assumed he was nervous because it was the first time his girlfriend was meeting a couple of his friends.
Your pace quickened as he tensed. No one batted an eyelash as Dan gripped the table and looked away from everyone, biting his lip to stifle a moan as he came. His jeans were noticeably wet, that would be hard to cover up. He shifted uncomfortably as you slid your hand out of his boxers, licking your fingers clean.
"I'll... I'll b-be right back.." Dan panted and stood up, quickly walking away, cursing under his breath as you snickered to yourself. Everyone shrugged it off, but you knew that tonight would be interesting... Because God was Dan hot when he was filled with anger and need.

~:~

Not much longer Dan came back, wearing a different pair of jeans.
"Did you change?" Casper raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah, I uh. I spilled something on them." He sat next to you and smiled, entering his fingers into without hesitation. Your eyes widened and you gasped as you sunk your teeth into your hand to muffle the sounds escaping your lips.
His fingers traced circles over your most sensitive spots with ease, as he knew where they all were. Casper and Louise stole awkward glances, not knowing how deep Dans middle finger was inside of you. Your hips jerked away from his hand, moaning softly as Dans laughter covered the sounds escaping your lips.
"Dan, please." You looked at him, cheeks flushed. "I can't be quiet." You begged, even grabbing his wrist at one point. He smirked without looking at you and only muttered one word.
"Learn." Your legs tensed at the pleasure as you danced closer and closer to the edge of where Dan wanted you to be. His thumb drew circles, while his index and middle fingers were plunging into you at a constant speed. It was too much. Dan told a joke, and everyone laughed as your back arched, legs tensed, and hand clapped over your mouth, stifling the moan that was trying to escape as you hit your high. Tears threatened to spill from your eyes from the intense pleasure, and from knowing Dans friends were two feet from you. Your muscles relaxed and you ran a hand through your hair when you caught Dan licking his fingers off. Your eyes met his, and he kissed you quickly, but passionately. He pulled back and kissed your cheek.
"You're fucking hot." He nipped at your jawline.
"As are you." You fixed his fringe and smiled.

~:~

"Well that was fun!!" Louise gave you a hug before Phil, and then Dan.
"It certainly was." You nodded, looking directly at Dan.
"What's up between you two tonight?" Phil raised an eyebrow when Casper answered.
"Puppy love." Dan smiled and looked back at you knowingly.
"Yeah... You could call it that." Dan winked at you while you rolled your eyes.