Part 5

You were the lucky little duckling with that title.

  That night after you and Dan went home, you decided to try a different set of handcuffs. You sat on Dan's bed in nothing but underwear, watching him go into the top drawer of his dresser and pull out cuffs with padding. A smiled formed across your face as he crawled across the bed towards you. 

"Are you ready?" He clipped one cuff around your right wrist and pinned it behind one of the bars on his bed frame. 

 "Yes." You nodded putting your other one up with it. 

 "And what's the safe word?" Dan tipped your chin up after cuffing your other wrist. You smiled and rolled your eyes. 

 "Malteasers. The safe word is Malteasers." He smiled and shoved your shoulders onto the matress. A gasp escaped your lips and Dans mouth crashed into yours. Instantly, he gained dominance, swirling his tounge around yours, as you took in every dimension of his taste. He pulled away momentarily and wrapped a black blindfold around your eyes, tying it behind your head.  Everything was almost immediately 10x better. 

 He pressed his lips to your neck sucking on an untouched spot, making you moan softly. When he was satisfied with the mark, he slowly kissed down your chest, kneading both sides with his hands. Soft moans were escaping your lips, and you weren't attempting to stop them.  He left kisses down your stomach, pausing at the waistband of your panties. Dan's hands gripped your hips tightly, surely leaving bruises. He bit the hem of your undies and pulled them down slowly, dropping them on the floor and took his hands away.

"D-Dan... Come... Come back." You were filled with intense pleasure, want, and even need. You heard a drawer open and close quietly. Something clicked and a soft buzz filled the room. Your hips bucked up into the air with anticipation, as his kisses had left you dripping wet. 

"I am, love." His voice low and breathy. Clothes of some sort hit the ground. Probably Dan's. He sat the vibrator on your lower stomach, and with each buzz you grew more impatient. You bit your bottom lip so hard that it drew blood. Your hips bucked up into the feeling, drawing a loud moan from your lips. A pair of warm hands clamped down on your hips, pinning them to the bed. 
 "Bad girl. Don't do that." You flinched and gasped as his palm came down on your inner thigh filling the entire room with a loud slap noise. His hands only momentarily left your hips to put the vibrator over your sweet spot after turning it down. 

 It wasn't high enough to make you cum, but wasn't low enough to not pleasure you. Dan's lips returned to your chest, sucking in all different places, each more pleasing than the last.  You felt a warm wave wash over your body, toes curling, back arching. Dans hands let go of your hips as they bucked into the air, looking for friction of some sort. He took the vibe away, a loud whine leaving your mouth. 

"Unfair... You... You're.. unfair." You whined, turning him on even more. There was nothing touching you for a moment, yet still you were writhing with intensity. You hadn't reached your high, but were so close. Dan gripped your ankles tightly, tying one to each bedpost. You laid on the bed with your legs spread, eyes covered, hands pinned down, and exposed. A loud moan escaped Dan's lips. That little fucker.  Your hips bucked higher, whines begging for him. 
 "Dan, Please." The bed on either side of your head dipped as he pushed his hands down, with his knees on either side of you. He was definitely naked. His hips ground into yours, pulling a moan from both of you. His lips met your in a heated kiss. He quickly left a trail of kisses down to your spot, which he licked over softly. His hands gripped your inner thighs as his tongue swirled figure 8's and shapes. 

 The feeling returned, but he wasn't stopping this time. Your legs tried to close, but failed. You arched your back so high your shoulders came off the bed. 
 "Dan. P-please, I'm gonna-" Dan's full name loudly filled the room as he sucked your most sensitive spot, moaning at his hand that was now stroking his length. He kept swirling his tongue as you came down from your high. A soft moan escaped your lips as your ankles tugged against the restraints. 

 "Fuck." Dan threw his head back in ecstasy, and you silently wished you could see him like that. Beads of sweat lined glistened on your bare body. Dan quickly untied your ankles, and took the blindfold off. Almost instinctively, your legs wrapped around him, pulling him down onto you, your lips meeting in a kiss quickly before you pulled back to study his face. 

Dan's normally straight hair had gone curly from sweat, and his lips were cracked, from biting them, you presumed. Without breaking eye contact, your wrists were released. They wrapped around his neck as his snaked around your waist, as in one swift motion, he pulled you into him and under the blanket to cuddle you. 

"You're so fucking perfect." He kissed your forehead, your legs still shaking from just five minutes ago. You nodded gently. 
 "So are you." You smiled into his chest as someone knocked on his door, and then opened it before Dan could yell hold on. The familiar black-fringed boy entered the room, gasping and then covering his eyes. 

"Yeah.. Hi Phil." You sat up, holding the blanket to cover yourself. His face was red as he faced away from you two. Dan giggled softly. 

"Hi, y/n. You and Dan are...?"

"Well we were we aren't now. We finished not that long ag-"

"OKAY DAN I GET IT.." You two laughed at Phil being flustered. "I was just coming-"

"So was I." You playfully smacked Dan. 
 "Daniel! Sh! Continue Phil." Dan laughed wrapping his arms around you. 

"Louise and Casper are going to be by in a bit. You might want to shower and stuff." He nodded and walked out, shutting the door. You and Dan burst into fits of laughter.  

"I love you, y/n." Dan kissed the top of your head. 

 "Yeah. I love you too, Daniel." You smiled, yawning before falling fast asleep.