Part 4

Because God did you want him.

"Weren't we supposed to go out the first weekend we were together ?" You were cuddled up on Dan's chest, almost two months later.
"We were!!" He smiled playing with your hair. "Would you really like to-"
"YES." You jumped up and got dressed, stealing a jumper from Dan's bag. "Does Phil know you're here?" Dan sat up. Phil was the only one who knew both of you liked each other. That's the whole reason Phil got you the interview at BBC1 two and a half months ago, he wanted his two bestfriends to bond. Now, Phil had no clue you two were still uh... bonding... in your own time.
"Kind of, yeah." You turned away from him to pull your shorts up. Dan got up and got dressed, and you turned around to see his hair curlier than it is normally.
"You little hobbit." You smiled, placing your hands on his chest tracing the marks you've left over the past week and a half.
"I'm 6'3. Little is the last thing I am." He smiled and you raised your eyebrows in a sarcastic suggestive way. "Oh shut up!!" You burst into laughter and he put his other jumper on.

"Where are we even going?" You two had been walking for what felt like forever.
"To get coffee, and then maybe shopping, and possibly somewhere else." Dan stated as he opened the door to Starbucks for you. You nodded, and walked up to the counter, ordering a French vanilla frappe and a caramel macchiato. Reaching around you was a hand with £15 in it.
"Daniel don't you dare." You semi-scolded.
"Too late!!" He smiled taking the drinks. "Follow me!!" You laughed, following after him, sitting at a table away from everyone. You smiled, sitting on the inside near the window. He sat your drink down in front of you and say next to you.
"So we've gotten a late start on today." Casually, he sipped his drink, and you choked on yours, laughing. You were supposed to get out and get things done, but you both slept in due to an eventful night. You rubbed the rings around your wrists the handcuffs had left.
"Not my fault you take forever to..." Your face went red. The two of you were in public.
"I take forever to what?" He leaned in closer to you, his warm breath against your neck, causing the air to hitch in your throat.
"N-nothing." You swallowed your spit. His hand found its way to your inner thigh, squeezing it.
"No, no. I want to know." His lips connected with your neck, sucking softly. You gasped a bit loudly.
"Come. Yo-you take forever to come." You let out a soft moan and melted under his touch, already dealing with wetness collecting between your legs.
"Do you want to test the theory?" His smirk showing through in his voice.
"D-Dan. No. We're in public." He sucked another mark on your neck and you let out another moan, and then pulled away.
"Fine, but only because I love you." Your eyes widened. Did my heart stop beating? Your mind was racing.
"I love you too." Idiot, why would you say that?? His lips met yours in a kiss. His tongue licked across your bottom lip begging for access that you granted. You reciprocated it, and pulled him closer by the back of his head.
"I mean it." Dan continued the kiss.
"So do I." You pulled back slightly, resting your foreheads together. His fingers laced with yours and he placed a gentle kiss on your lips. "You're mine." Dans English voice was husky and low, electrifying every inch of you.
"I have been for the past two months." You smiled, biting his lower lip. "Say zebra." He giggled.
"Zebra. Zebra, zebra, zebra. Zebbbrrraaaaaaaaaaah." He smiled kissing you again, you laughed as he pulled away.

That night you guys headed back to BBC1 to do a radio show.
"Welcome my ever-so-lovely girlfriend, y/n." Dan smiled motioning for you to speak.
"Yes, hi." You giggled. "I'm philling in for Phil, who's very poorly tonight. Love you Phil!!" You smiled waving at the camera. Twitter was going wild. Dan Howell, the Dan Howell, had a girlfriend.
You were the lucky little duckling with that tittle.