Part three

You woke up on the couch to Dans arms wrapped tightly around you, and you smiled. You were cuddled into his chest, and it was sweet, until you remembered yesterday. You sighed. You hadn't even met up with him once, yet you had some kind of feelings for him. You pushed them away as much as you could, but somethings about this moment, him holding you close, you tucked into his chest, listening to his heart beating. You wanted it to be beating just for you. Five days, and you wanted him to be yours.
But you knew he didn't feel the same. You drew small, slow circles on his collarbone, tracing over the marks you left yesterday. You kissed over the bruises, Dan stirring a bit. You looked up at him and smiled.
"Morning, sunshine." You put your hand on his cheek and smiled.
"Hey, love." He squeeze you gently and returned the gesture. Your face was red with heat and you could feel it. The two of you sat there, looking into each other's eyes, memorising the details of the others face. Dan smiled, and his dimples made an appearance. He rolled a bit so that he was on his back and you were on top on him. His head was resting on the arm of the couch, causing you to sit up. You place both of your hands on Dans face and pulled his lips to meet yours, running one hand up into his curls, and resting the other on his shoulder. His hands dropped to your waist.
The kiss itself, was new. There wasn't hunger, or need, rather passion, and a hint of lust. You broke the kiss, tugging gently on his curls and biting his lip.
"Would you like to go somewhere today?" Dan smiled again,as if he couldn't stop doing so. "With me."
"Of course." You played with the curls in his hair. You sounded excited, perhaps too excited.
"I need to shower first." He motioned for you to get up. "Come with me." He laced his fingers with yours. You followed, half wanting him, half not wanting to be spanked again, your bottom was still slightly sore.
He ran the water until it was warm, striping in the process. You sat on the sink, watching him intently. He stepped in and closed the glass door, sticking his tongue out at you. You pulled your tanktop off slowly, watching him look at you in the mirror, biting his lip. You slid your shorts and white lace panties down even slower, smiling at him, while he was biting his lip harder and staring intently. You reached a single hand behind your back unhook in your bra. You opened the door and stepped in.
"God it's hot in here." His voice echoed a bit, coating the air lightly.
"That's cause you're in here." You quipped, smiling.
"Oh shut up." He put a finger under your chin drawing you . until your lips met in a kiss, the same as before. You almost forgot you weren't clothed until he stepped back admiring your curves while you washed off.
You traded places and he faced the water, making you cringe.
"Cmon it's cold, Babe." You clapped a hand over your mouth as soon as the word left it. He spun around, his tanned skin slightly damp and glistening under the light. He tilted his head.
"Is that how you think of me?" He looked.... Unsure. You couldn't read his expression.
"N-no." You were only half lying. His face dropped. "B-but, I'd like to." You smiled trying to recover he situation. He smiled and pulled you against him by your hips. His lips crashed into yours, and the missing need returned.
"Bedroom. Now." He ordered, a bit shyly. You nodded and opened the door grabbing a towel. The water shut off behind you and as soon as you weren't dripping water you ran to the room. Dan walked over and stood in front of you, kissing you whilst taking your towel and dropping his. You laid on your bed, watching him leave kissed all over you.
"You should know that I'm on lè pill." He smiled and then laughed.
"That's a perfect name for it." He kisses your neck. "You're sure you want this?" He drew circles on your hips. "I don't want you to do something like this and not want it."
"If I didn't want you, why would you be here?" He pondered for second before you pulled him closer, meeting his lips. His hands found your chest, and kneaded it gently. You moaned softly with almost every squeeze. He seemed content with watching you writhe under him. You smiled.
"Sir, I can't take it. Please Mr.Howell." He stopped every motion and locked eyes with you, his normal chocolatey brown eyes,dark with passion and hunger.
"Please what?" He smirked.
  "Fuck me, Mr. Howell." That was about all the incentive he needed. He entered you quickly, not wasting time. You screamed out, half in pain, half in pleasure. He stopped, waiting for your approval. You nodded and he started with a slow pace. That's when you noticed the music playing in the background, perhaps Dan turned it on while you were running in here.
Your moans were soft, sweet, and hot, if you asked Dan. He was  loving every second of this, of you. Muse's Starlight started to play, and his thrusts matched the beat. His hands returned to your chest and kneaded it a bit harder than before. Your moans were louder, and you debated saying something. You bit your lip and stayed quiet until he hit your spot.  The one that made  the entire world fade away, and sent waves of pleasure coursing through every nerve in your body. He angled his hips and yours, so he kept hitting it. He only thrusted a few more times.
"Fuck, Daniel...!" Every muscle in your body tensed, and your back arched so much your shoulders weren't touching the bed. Your head was thrown back and was against the pillow. The sound of his full name rolling off your tongue in a scream was enough to send him over edge, and he rode out his high. When your shoulders hit the bed, and Dan had the chance to catch his breathe, he collapsed next to you, pulling you into his chest. You weren't tired, but energetic. You began drawing circles on his chest again, watching it rise and fall with every breath he took.
"Y-you called me, D..Daniel." His breath was still a tad shaky, you nodded.
"I did." You looked at him. He kissed you sweetly.
"Add that to the list of things you call me." He smiled and so did you.
You almost forgot that all of this was just a deal. He didn't want you. You pushed those thoughts away though.
Because God did you want him.