Part two

Friday came around and you were getting ready to go to the studio.  Should I put on makeup? No makeup? You looked in the mirror. Makeup, definitely. You put some simple makeup on, foundation, eyeliner, mascara. Easy stuff. Your mind ran over the things he might do to you and you bit your lip. No. You couldn't. You were getting ready to go to work.

You sat in the radio booth alone for a bit before Dan walked by. The sight of him made you squeeze your legs together to repress the feeling growing between your legs. His jeans were resting lowly on his hips, his classic eclipse shirt was slightly wrinkled, and to top it off, his hair was curly.
Unable to stop yourself, you slid a hand down the front of your leggings, slowly rubbing circles and occasionally dipping into the wetness that had formed while you were doing so. You flicked your fingers back and forth once and had to stifle a moan.
A pair of lips connected with your neck, sucking a purpley-black bruise. You bit your lip softly.
"You shouldn't be doing this here." His hand replaced yours and he used his other hand to pull you against him. When he did, it was obvious the situation excited him.
"I ought to punish you." He smirked. You moaned softly at his words, and at his fingers slowly sliding in to you.
"Please, Mr.Howell. Punish me." You felt your face grow hot as he, in one swift motion, pulled his hand back, licking over his index and middle fingers, and bent you over the desk in front of you, pinning you to it by your wrists.
"Fuck, call me that again." He softly nipped at your neck and placed a hand on your lower back.
"Yes, Mr.Howell." He moaned softly and pulled a hand back, landing a single smack on your ass. You gasped when his hand connected, and jumped a little bit. It felt oddly good.
"Anything else you'd like me to call you, sir?" Your breath was shaky and he could hear it. He bit his lip even harder drawing blood, and landed another smack.
"Yes, call me that too." He pulled you up and met your lips in a needy kiss. He slid a hand down the front of your leggings and drew circles at first, and then entered you again. You moaned against his lips, softly at first, and then louder with every thrust of his fingers.
"Mr. Howell." You gasped. "Please–" he connected your lips again before you could scream. Every muscle in your body tensed at once, your back arching, and your heard eventually falling backwards. When you came down from your high, he took his hand back and licked over his fingers again, maintaining eye contact. You bit your lip and whined slightly, wanting more than just his fingers inside of you.
"What you've done to me is unfair." He planted a hickey on your collarbone, where it was visible. "You owe me later."

•Dans POV•

I watched her during her show, interviewing people, playing songs, and dancing to them. I thought briefly about our little excursion before hand.
God was she beautiful. I wanted to make her mine, but it was a bit too late for me to catch feelings.
I sighed, watching her smile. Winking at her every time our eyes caught each other and she clearly became bothered. She found time to wink back.
At the end of the night she walked by me, placing a hand on my cheek.
"You coming, Mr. Howell?"

•Readers POV•

You led Dan to your flat, and he was growing more and more impatient. You unlocked my door and led him inside.
"This is where you live?" He looked around nodding. "It's nice."
"Yeah, just have a seat on the couch." He smiled and sat down, slightly whining at his already-too-tight jeans. You disappeared and came back in a tight tanktop and shorts that were perhaps a bit too short. As you rounded the couch you quickly put your hair up and sat next to him.
You had turned on a movie, and halfway through it, slowly started to take his pants off. He slid them down just enough, and you pulled his boxers down a bit, wrapping a hand around him, and getting to your knees in front of him. You looked up at him through your eyelashes and licked one strip from base to tip, and then blew cold air over it. Dan whined and gripped the couch.
"Tease." He accused. You smirked and wrapped your mouth around his tip slowly taking all of him, hollowing your cheeks to avoid gagging. Not that your gag reflex was strong anyway.
Dans hips bucked up into your mouth at the sudden warmth and you sucked hard, slowly pulling your head up. You repeat this, slowly getting faster and faster until you felt him tense up, and momentarily pulled off to breathe, and to tease. He whined.
"Fucking stop." He slid his hand into whatever hair he could grab.
"Sorry, Sir." You licked around his tip and then deep throated him. As soon as he hit the back of your throat he tensed, pulled out and came on your chest rather than down your throat. You smiled as he threw his back in ecstasy, r moaning loudly. You grabbed tissues and wiped your chest off as he pulled his jeans up. You sat on his lap and kissed him. He giggled.
"What's funny?" You raised an eyebrow.
"Your lips are puffy." He ran a thumb over them. You rolled your eyes and he grabbed you making you lay down on the couch and cuddle you with his head on your chest. He laced your fingers.
"God you're going to get it tomorrow."