Chapter 1: I Love You(Do I really?)

Începe de la început

"Man, fans are getting scarier by the day!" Jungkook yelled out.

"They just love us so much." G-dragon laughed.

"I love them for supporting us and being there, but I love someone more." Jungkook looked at G-dragon with hungry eyes making G-Dagon blush. Jungkook placed his hand on G-dragons and smiled. "My love for you is bigger than my fan base." G-dragon laughed and put his arm around Jungkook.

"Was that supposed to make me happy?" he asked.

Jungkook cocked his head in confusion. G-dragon nuzzled the boys head and smiled. "You're such a cutie." Jungkook hugged G-dragon and smiled.

"So, what'd you get me for breakfast?" Jungkook asked.

G-dragon looked around the bench and started panicking. "Where is it?!" he asked as he searched every corner. Jungkook stopped him and smiled. "It's fine! You can just eat with me and the other BTS members." G-dragon sighed and held Jungkook's hand as they walked back to the building. When they reached it, they immediately hid behind a stone pillar. Turns out that the fan girls were still there and looking around for the two that ran off or for more BTS members.

"What do we do now?" Jungkook whispered to G-dragon.

"We run and hope we don't get caught!"

G-dragon made a dash for the entrance with Jungkook being dragged along behind him. The fans spotted them when they had entered safely and tried entering the building, but the guards immediately stopped them. Jungkook and G-dragon did not hesitate to run to the dining hall as security kept the fans busy. BTS were cleaning up from breakfast when Jungkook came back with G-dragon. Jin was in the kitchen washing dishes as Jimin collected them from the tables. Other groups were finishing or halfway done with their breakfast.

"I hope theirs something left for us." Jungkook sighed.

Rap Monster spotted Jungkook and waved out to him. "Jungkook, how was breakfast with your beloved?"

Jungkook walked over to Rap Monster with a glum look. "Well, G-dragon bought something but then some fans chased us."

"Really? So, what happened to the food he bought?"

"We lost it." Jungkook sagged his head down.

Rap Monster patted Jungkook's head and smiled. "It's okay! Your lucky we saved some for you, just in case!"

Jungkook's eyes sparkled and he jumped for joy as he made for a dash to the kitchen. G-dragon smiled as he watched Jungkook search the kitchen for the food and Jin scolding him.

"He's cute, isn't he?" Rap Monster said.

"Is that why he got the nickname Golden Maknae?" G-dragon joked.

"Probably, or maybe he just dominated us."

"He what?!" G-dragon asked.

"Did I say something weird? He can put us in our place a lot of times, that's what I was saying."

"Oh, yeah." G-dragon laughed.

Jungkook rushed back with various plates of food and placed them down on the table. "Here you go, Jiyong hyung! Eat a lot, ok?" Jungkook said with a smile. G-dragon felt his spirits raise seeing Jungkook so happy that he couldn't help but smile so brightly. Rap Monster laughed at Jungkook's behavior toward G-dragon and then continued sweeping around the tables. G-dragon and Jungkook dug into the many dishes and ate happily. Jin was finishing up the last of the dishes and looked out to where Jungkook was with G-dragon. Jimin came in with a towel to dry the dishes.

"Jimin, can I ask you a favor?" Jin asked.

"What is it, hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Separate those two." Jin said as he pointed toward Jungkook and G-dragon.

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"Just do it!"

"I need a reason to, hyung."

"Didn't you say you wanted him all for yourself?"

"Well, yeah I did."

"Now your chance! Separate them and Jungkook will be yours."

Jimin smiled at the thought of seeing Jungkook in bed. "Alright, but how?"

"Seduce Jungkook, of course!"

"Oh, I can do that." Jimin said with a smirk.

"I'm counting on you!" Jin said.

"Don't worry!"

"Jungkook, you will be mine!"