{15}

"Emmett you know when you said this school wasn't that bad? Well you're a dirty little liar" I glared at him as I sat down on our table in the cafeteria

"Emmett you know when you said this school wasn't that bad? Well you're a dirty little liar" I glared at him as I sat down on our table in the cafeteria. The food was standard crappy cafeteria food which you know, is probably grown in test tubes or something. I just grabbed and iced tea with an apple and a crummy looking sandwich.

"Well it wasn't that bad until you came, now everyone's talking about us again" Emmett proclaimed rolling his eyes "they had just gotten over us as well and then you show up."

"Hey" I pointed at him "we all know I would be happy sitting at home watching supernatural for the 800th time shipping destiel so hard I actually might cry so this one isn't on me" I screwed the bottle cap of my ice tea and took a gulp "why are people always so interested about our family, I never got the hype I mean look at us." My brothers and sisters just stared at me. "Okay, bad example but you know what I mean."

"Because not only are we the new kids, we're the weird new kids who are a family but also in relationships" Rose said with a frown, staring at a group of kids at a table who were just blatantly looking at us, "maybe if we stopped moving to small towns where everybody knows everybody, we wouldn't get this much attention."

"And if we lived in a city, we wouldn't be able to hunt as much" Alice chirped smiling at us all, squeezing Jasper's hand who was still holding his breath from this morning "they'll get bored of talking about us soon, Mia's just a new addition and people are curios."

"Yeah well curiosity killed the cat" I retorted "people really need to learn to stop talking about somebody they don't know" raising my voice at the end of my sentence and the whole cafeteria turned away from looking at us to back to their own tables. I sneered. Humans, you say one thing and they cower away in fear as if they hate confrontation. I looked outside, the clouds were grey and it was lightly drizzling. After spending two weeks in the beautiful sun, it was hard to get used to how miserable this weather made a person.

"When is Edward coming back?" Jasper asked me changing the subject, I shrugged and took a bite out of my apple. It was soggy and brown, I grimaced and threw it in the bin.

"I spoke to him over the phone yesterday before I got my flight, he's still in the "I don't deserve love, I don't deserve anything" phase again so who honestly knows, you know what he's like, he could give Kim Kardashian a run for her money with how dramatic he can be."

"It's not like she was anything special" Rose said in disgust "let's be honest, all she did was get us into trouble like with the tracker James, she put our whole family in danger, why is he acting like he's lost the love of his life."

"Cause to him, she was babe" Emmett said kissing Rosalie's cheek "cut him some slack, it's hard for him. You know what he's like. He's so wound up cause of that 100 years of sexual frustration."

"Why is it always sex with you" Rose smirked, "its literally on your mind all the time."

"Why do you think Edward was in pain all the time?" Emmett laughed into Rose's neck, kissing her softly, which caused her to grin. Rose hardly ever smiled but when she did, it was clear why she is considered one of the most beautiful girls in the world.